OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

I'm about 1:15 min from HOH in NJ but I'm getting tired of running there for the new stuff. The store is great but yeah online would be nice as well.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I assume you are the same person as Rudolph1996 on ebay? You are selling limited Lebron shoes on ebay so what makes you any differant from the people reselling from the hoh? I don't support reselling but I also don't have a problem with it. I just don't see how you can knock anyone while doing the exact same thing?

EDIT - After looking at your feedback looks like you are reselling from the hoh just like everybody else
roll.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170179599613

indifferent.gif

First off clown... no one is knocking anybody for sellinganything on ebay or any where else.... whether its Jordans or Bron's... When shoes are marketed as so-called limited/quickstrike rush... they end up oneBay fast as hell..

Nice to pull up an auction of the Kidd PE's sz 11.5... too bad you cant read where it states in the details " I FOUND A SZ 11!"
indifferent.gif

Wow no need to name call I was just showing what I found. I was not sure why you would make those comments about people buying from the hoh and then do thesame thing yourself. You made it seem like you had a problem with people selling items from the hoh.

As far as finding a sz 11 it does not matter you still sold hoh kicks on ebay for a profit which in my eyes makes you a reseller just like the people you laughat.

Good luck with your auctions
smile.gif

Guys no offense to anyone, trust me when I say that, but could we leave out the back n forth stuff that unfortunately has cluttered MUCH of the hohthreads?...Before you know it, mods are gonna loc...actually, let me not jinx it...

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

These HOH releases are getting ridiculous.

Online releases would have been perfect, where a person in Hawaii, Washington, Nebraska, and Florida would have a fair chance.

So unfair, im ready to say screw Nike.

You took the words right out of my mouth, them and Jordan

BombSquad way to disrespect one of the most respected sneaker collectors there is...*sigh*
First off I never intended to disrespect anyone. I just made a observation and put it out there. Second what makes this guy so respected? Is itthat he has more expensive shoes then me and you? I have been into Nike's, Adidas, Reeboks and Cons since the 80's. What makes this guy or anyone outthere more respected then me or you?

I have never met this man in my life so I can't say anything bad about him as a person but I would think that "one of the most respectedcollectors" would of been able to take my comment and respond like a adult instead of resorting to name calling.

So once again I have no bad feeling towards Rudolph1996. He owns some very nice pairs that I wish I could afford myself
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

BombSquad way to disrespect one of the most respected sneaker collectors there is...*sigh*
First off I never intended to disrespect anyone. I just made a observation and put it out there. Second what makes this guy so respected? Is it that he has more expensive shoes then me and you? I have been into Nike's, Adidas, Reeboks and Cons since the 80's. What makes this guy or anyone out there more respected then me or you?

I have never met this man in my life so I can't say anything bad about him as a person but I would think that "one of the most respected collectors" would of been able to take my comment and respond like a adult instead of resorting to name calling.

So once again I have no bad feeling towards Rudolph1996. He owns some very nice pairs that I wish I could afford myself
frown.gif

Fellas... this is a dead issue seriously....... everything is all good.......
smile.gif
.. back to the shoes.....
pimp.gif

Ru your killing me with those Mr. Basketball's and like my man above said all the lasering on the shoe
ruins it. if there was maybe a little less on there it would look much better.

how much do those mr. basketballs retail for? i know the yankees are $250 according to the information on this thread

Speaking of the Mr. Basketball's.. I'm interested to see if this so-called redesign comes out.. especially after the whole All Star fiasco..
mad.gif

301700488.jpg

Back
Top Bottom