Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

Rocky, your post nailed it.

202 Skyposites, how cute...
laugh.gif

Nothing worth paying full price for and walking out the store, that's for sure...

Petitioning for carbon FP1s as we speak...

HOH is actually open today. Sunday, is the OFFICIAL grand opening. Consider today a soft opening.

Mostly everything that was said to be dropping sunday is available today.

Originally Posted by BallaMentality

HOH is actually open today. Sunday, is the OFFICIAL grand opening. Consider today a soft opening.

Mostly everything that was said to be dropping sunday is available today.
THANKS for the info!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will probably drop by tomorrow instead of Sunday.
happy.gif

its open guys! just copped the Chinas! the 4rings are going to be sold on sunday btw
28r13f5.jpg

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Destination Kicks wrote:

Any word on what they'll have?

silver half cents, "mooncake" lebron 7s, white/black-red GR lebron 7s, and "4 ring" kobes for starters... silver half cent will be mine onsat.
pimp.gif

on the other hand, never liked a lebron shoe enough to actually cop til now. 7s are sick, look like they're superb for hooping, fairly lightweight, andeven have serious casual appeal (esp. the classic GR c/w, but even the mooncakes are
pimp.gif
). held em in my hand today. hopefully they can be had later for thelow, but 1st and foremost... silver half cents.

from what i was told, no foams yet. those will come later.

I'll scoop the Bakin's off GP, if this little 25% off they throwing out is eligible for it...

Otherwise, I'll stack up for a few surprises coming Summer '09. The beasts will be back!
wink.gif

Only LBJs I ever liked were the IIIs. Rest = 50%+ off or nothing...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Are they gonna have tennis ball hypermax's thats all i want.
They are now 99.99 @ DTLR.

Seek and you shall find my brother...
Wait, they neons are still around????

Damn, is there any spots in Baltimore that will have the silver 1/2 cents?? Don't really feel like hiking to PG for them...

^^ Nice pickup Charm. If you copped those from HOH tho, I think you overpaid by a mile (especially with your connects). I'm sure you know that tho andreally don't care. Can't really blame you, I did the same thing for the all blacks. When it comes a shoe you really want it doesn't sting as bad.

dev, cindy don't have em. marcus said "thanksgiving"

solezp, yeah i copped from HOH. i had a gift card so its all good. i'm hella low on cash tho right now (unemployed FTML)
smh.gif
had i not had a gift card,i'da def. waited & got em on the 30. i am bout to go back tho & make the wife cop me the matching crewneck.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

im undecided on to what to get tomorrow. i either want the kobe 4rings or the half cents. anyone else going to the event tomorrow?

I have to pass on the Kobe's tomorrow. Being Low on Funds, FTL
mad.gif
.Hopefully, I can get some of the later HOH releases down the line
ohwell.gif

Yea Dev, they told me around Thanksgiving for them. I even left my # in the shoe catalog for when they release lol. Good stuff, Charm. I guess I gotta makethat trip to PG today. Any word on the size run???

Back
Top Bottom