Official Hood By Air x Been Trill x Boy /High End Fashion Thread...Flex your fits!

virgil Abloh an d Shane Oliver are fashion innovators.its nothing to do with asap or ye they stole it from the street and art sy

You wear this stuff, you get away with UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHLAWT more because you already look like you don't give a.....................................................

The #BEEN #TRILL collective parlayed their Internet cred into apparel like T-shirts and snapback caps. However, many of its members and associates have the advantage of working closely with fashion industry heavyweights including much-hyped labels like Hood By Air and buzzworthy performers like Kanye West, A$AP Rocky, and Rihanna. Last year, when Kanye West released his A.P.C. collaboration, there was even a flocked #BEEN #TRILL T-shirt that was sold in European markets, but the brand's biggest mainstream moment was when they announced a special collectionfor PacSun, effectively making their logo-heavy gear readily available, and affordable. Before, #BEEN #TRILL T-shirts hovered around the $100 mark (their new site offers $115 long sleeve graphic teesinspired by incarcerated Chicago rapper Chief Keef), whereas the PacSun merch peaks at $85 for a hoodie.

The fact that both products depend on the graphics rather than the craftsmanship as a selling point is indicative of both #BEEN #TRILL's high/low appeal and the renewed prevalence of visible branding in men's fashion. Established logos like Nike's Swoosh, Polo's pony, and Lacoste's crocodile have influenced niche brands they now compete with on some menswear level, whether its Supreme box logos, #BEEN #TRILL's digital slang, or Hood By Air's subversive use of screen printing. In a menswear landscape picking up more and more influences from the worlds of hip-hop, streetwear, and competitive sports, standing out is the new blending in. Whether or not that obvious branding will have legs outside of menswear's in-crowd remains to be seen, but there's no question that the #BEEN #TRILL movement is not slowing down.

T29.jpg

Bruh thanks to that video I will NEVER rock Hood By Air for as long as I live.

That **** was the lamest **** i've ever seen in my life, B.

I wish I was there so I could have rushed the stage throwin haymakers all over the place doing helicopter moves and ****.

I don't know why seeing that made me so angry. I'm not homophobic at all but that **** right there just seemed like gay or not its a bunch of super lame dudes being even lamer than was thought to be humanly possible and there was NO ONE there to point out how lame they were being. Like, I feel like I just watched a video of a bunch of dudes living in a complete fantasy world and I just wanted to give them some reality via the clapping of shoulders.

its art bro!over the top guerrilla marketing...some is aimed for gays!all designers are gay so what!

Hba aint for uthen no need to be in hererubbernecking ear hustling...beat it

This video and the fact that you are in support of it definitely means that HBA is not for me.

I would really like for you to tell me what other brands you like so I can avoid them.

I bet you shop at Atrium.

I can't hate on Atrium, tho, cause I love Kith :lol:

Last edited:
Still in it, solely for OP's responses.. "hererubbernecking ear hustling" ::takes notes::
i dont feel all that passionately either way about these brands..even own some virgil's rsvp stuff...but i love how srs OP is about all this ::claps hands:: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom