Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

yeah-
They got the LT af1s and dude said that there was only 500 pair made but I saw a few at a store back home and I heard that they had sum in a few other cityslike last week or so- they said that with the allstar xx3s- and you can find them anywhere now

Originally Posted by Funkman

yeah-
They got the LT af1s and dude said that there was only 500 pair made but I saw a few at a store back home and I heard that they had sum in a few other citys like last week or so- they said that with the allstar xx3s- and you can find them anywhere now

Hey man...

How many snakepools did they have?

Also what was the biggest size they had in the LT af1's.

I'm hitting the Chicago Sole 2 show at noon, then hitting HOH in the afternoon (2-2:30 pm).

Common performed tonight at HoH, about 3 songs...OSU Soldier 2 Aways were dropped.

8/15 pack tomorrow along with the Energy Pack, along with some other surprises.

See you cats at either CS2 or HOH. I'll be wearing the Wise Lebron 6s if you wanna say 'wassup'....

I don't know what sizes in the LTs.
I got there bout 9am and dude said that all they had left I the snake pools was 7.5 n 15- the ones that I copped
He said they had a line early in the morning
Dang I missed Common- hope Lupe or Yeezy be there Saturday

here's a couple of the bizness pe's releasing today

zach randolph
ambizzrsd.jpg

richard jefferson
ambizrj.jpg

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by Funkman

yeah-
They got the LT af1s and dude said that there was only 500 pair made but I saw a few at a store back home and I heard that they had sum in a few other citys like last week or so- they said that with the allstar xx3s- and you can find them anywhere now

Hey man...

How many snakepools did they have?

Also what was the biggest size they had in the LT af1's.
Hey tupac, I think by my count they had about 30 or so snakepools there... over heard an exec say there were about 50-55 pair btw the 3 stores...i know LA had em.. but did NY get em too?
Eh I wonder if alot of these #'s are just made up...

Not sure what the biggest sz on the LT's were either.

Dont you wear a 15 or something?

andypark713 wrote:

Hey tupac, I think by my count they had about 30 or so snakepools there... over heard an exec say there were about 50-55 pair btw the 3 stores... i know LA had em.. but did NY get em too?
Eh I wonder if alot of these #'s are just made up...

Thats it???

I think we got 32 released in LA,
Originally told us there were 48...

Not sure what HOHNY got,
but I'm sure it was 15+

and now 30 at Chicago

thats over 60 pairs.

Not to mention NTLA released some more today
and The Nike store in ATL had some.

I'm saying at least 80 (that were sold) to the customer.
I'm sure employees got theirs

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Not sure what HOHNY got,
but I'm sure it was 15+

and now 30 at Chicago

thats over 60 pairs.

every store was supposed to get 36 or 48 pairs...so there should be about 144-192 pairs...

Angel

^
Thanks bro,
Knew I'd be off by a "few" lol.

Good lookin out.

Now If I could find a pair in an 11 for a decent price! I'd be content for a while

Just got back.

Real cool experience even though I didn't see any stars...the employees are cool as hell...and I got what I came for.

s58egm.png

Common put on a pretty good set yesterday.
Good to see some chi-town sneakerheads. All in all it was cool.
Congrats to that whole H.S. bball team that showed up to pick up all the Ace's HD's. hope you guys do well.

Just got back. It was a mad house.....so many people there. Lots of sick gear and decent size runs of good shoes left. I left before Pippen & Harper wereset to arrive before 5 pm and 6 pm. I left when Steven A Smith was yelling into the mic to interview the Illini 1989 Final Four squad.

Only Energy Pack HDs left were Lower Merion 7.5, plenty of Italy/AC Milans, few Ronaldinhos (Making Historys gone). Sorry Bak, no 9s in HD OR or TEX). Corey,glad Matt snagged your OSUs. Fab1122....sorry I couldn't meet up with you. Big ups to KDog for snagging my Lower Merion HD before the hoops team got mine(LOL) and to RD for snagging the OSU Soldier 2 PE for me.

I'll post pics sometime tomorrow.

So I roll up run into my old District manager at Foot Locker and I was in there. Optical forces(slam jams) all colors. Picked up the blk/white. 175 on box butonly paid 150 for em. Think they were in the system wrong. Picked up Corwins osu pe. Then I was choppin it up with the staff. As much as we all enjoy goin 2 ashop that has all walks of footwear, these stores will hurt the mom & pops in the area. I wish them all the best. I know if we ever get one, I will mostlikely quit business with Nike. Can't win a game when they can pick from energy, quickstrikes, PE product and more. Shout out to the guy that left his bagsomewhere, hope he isn't thinkin we picked it up. Chicago for the day was dope. Shout out to Vic and Krabby! Good people at good shops! Leaders and St.A!To Mr. Flint Grey... traffic sucks. Someone mentioned kanye was there friday.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Not sure what HOHNY got,
but I'm sure it was 15+

and now 30 at Chicago

thats over 60 pairs.

NT ATL got some snake pools? what did they get?

Glad everyone had a good time up there.. Big Ups to AP on snaggin me some stuff.. Still lookin to find some Lower Marions in a 10.5 or 11 lol

Aint that a beach of a son??!!! lol Slowly but surely I'll get back up.. lol

Those Young guns are nice.. hope they put those in a few other places...

Back
Top Bottom