Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Originally Posted by joekamel

Any word yet on whats droppin Sat for Chi HoH?

These...
2cnbkzq.jpg

....these AJ 1s....
347eh54.jpg

24qk5xd.jpg

2w4n3mr.jpg

....I believe these AJ1 Velcros....
2h5p8w3.jpg

....and these Melo pieces of crap....
30iate9.jpg

^ you should include all the strap jordans and and the velcro jordans under the "pieces of crap" heading.

Thanks for the info and pics Flint.

School me on the Lebrons guys... I thought those dropped back in the summer when the Olympics was going on.

I think I'll stick with my UWR Hyperdunks.

They should give us a discount if we dont want the straps. I think I'll get the red/black one for sure... I'll have to take a closer look at the othertwo.

School me on the Lebrons guys... I thought those dropped back in the summer when the Olympics was going on.

They should give us a discount if we dont want the straps. I think I'll get the red/black one for sure... I'll have to take a closer look at the other two.
the Lebron's that dropped during the Olympics, i believe were the Solider II's in the UWR colorway and the ones that just dropped are
the GR UWR Lebron VI. any one can correct me if im wrong.

-Tyler

I am going to be in Chicago for Black Friday, does anybody know of any releases at HOH on that day other than the XXIIIs?

^^ maybe some powermax' or some more blue chips but idk of anything crazy, my boy just told me the yankees bron vis just got it so maybe they will releasethem then

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

They should give us a discount if we dont want the straps. I think I'll get the red/black one for sure... I'll have to take a closer look at the other two.
the Lebron's that dropped during the Olympics, i believe were the Solider II's in the UWR colorway and the ones that just dropped are
the GR UWR Lebron VI. any one can correct me if im wrong.

-Tyler

Yep - the Lebron 6 UWR he wore in the gold medal game; he wore the UWR Soldier 2s leading up to the gold medal game. The Gold Medal Pack LBJ 6 was limitedwith a special case.

The strap Jordan 1s are nice once you chuck the strap away. The red/black should sell out instantly; the black pair is nice but its canvas, which sucks thistime of year (would have been nice for summer, nice timing JB). The white/blk looks nice in person, but will probably be the one that sits out of the three.

Did HoH NY really sell the LBJ 6 UWRs for $200? If so, thats sheisty....

it wouldn't surprise me bout HOHNY
I met some cats from up therre at the HOHCHI opening and they told that the managers and workers at NY are so greasy that they only sell you the size that theywant to and if you want a second or third pair- you have to get back in line for each pair- the back of the line
That's just what I've heard
Errbody at CHI was super helpful- the managers and all they would chop it up wit u n stuff
It was just like hanging at a nightclub for kicks...LOL

Thanks for the info guys... I gotta go to the dentist Sat morning to get a wisdom tooth pulled out. Hopefully I will be able to make it over to HoH in theafternoon and get a pair of the red/black strap Is.

whoever told u that about HOHNY was wrong. the managers there are hella cool and same with the workers. I'll vouch for them any day of the week. And forreleases a lot of stores do the same thing, u buy ur pair and move to the back of the line if u want another. Nothing wrong with that.

yo wclacker83
thats good to know cuz i plan on going to HOHNY this summer
like i said thats just what i was told from some cools sneakerheads from NY

***im heading up to chitown wednesday so if anyone wants something PM me- 1st come 1st served
im only reserving enough money to hook up 2 pair of kicks. they rest is for me and the wife***

nobody offered me enough for the snake pools so i went ahead and gave them to the wife- Im glad cuz she LOVES them!!
she surprised me because when she found out how much i couldve sold them for -she didnt want the anymore, she wanted the money..LOL...

does that affect the production of certain limited sneakers cause I see alot of people selling the army foamposite ones on ebay...and they are ending at onlyaround 250 which is a steal cause retail is 200.

you right cuz yeah I'll buy three pair and sell 2- but I only started doing that just to afford stuff like retro 6s and 11s
So most of the time my lil resell money goes right back into the shoe pool-
You got cats out here trying to get rich off this-with this economy, derrty, it ain't gonna happen.
I got enough in my shoe fund to hook up one more person for something from HOH so PM me y'all. Next in line gets it

I get the kicks
You pay retail+ shipping+4%paypal+$10 gas fee
If your in the midwest I'll eat the paypal fee
So you just pay shipping +$5 for my gas
(remember that I'm driving from STL to Chitown)

For those looking to get the Big Apple LBJ 6 at CHI HOH, sorry....only HOH LA and HOH NY.

Enjoy the madness for all the XX3s.

Back
Top Bottom