Official Houston Rockets Off-Season Welcome Marcus, Motiejunas, and Flynn

Doesn't look like we're getting anything fellas, the fact is our assets aren't as good as we thought they were.
Also there just isn't any available superstars.

We have to rebuild through the draft, although this years draft class doesn't look great.

Doesn't look like we're getting anything fellas, the fact is our assets aren't as good as we thought they were.
Also there just isn't any available superstars.

We have to rebuild through the draft, although this years draft class doesn't look great.

Aaron Brooks and Battier will be missed 
tired.gif

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/7444440.html

But i feel we've improved. I hope Thabeet, 7'3, lives up to his first round second pick expectations because we need a big man bad.

And Dragic is not bad either

AB and Shane will be missed but I'm ok with what we made out with.

It's time to rebuild though.

AB and Shane will be missed but I'm ok with what we made out with.

It's time to rebuild though.

Thabeet!!@!@$@!$ %!@!
mad.gif

DfasdasldjfLHWEFSDF
I'm kind of OK with the Dragic part but Brooks was pretty good. 
tired.gif

Thabeet!!@!@$@!$ %!@!
mad.gif

DfasdasldjfLHWEFSDF
I'm kind of OK with the Dragic part but Brooks was pretty good. 
tired.gif

I don't think FA's will come here until we've actually attained a superstar.

And despite all the picks this draft class is meh. Damn I'm so depressed with this team
laugh.gif

Also Morey sure does like going after lottery picks that haven't worked out... T-Will, Hill, Hasheem,

And despite all the picks this draft class is meh. Damn I'm so depressed with this team
laugh.gif

Also Morey sure does like going after lottery picks that haven't worked out... T-Will, Hill, Hasheem,

I believe in Hasheem 
nerd.gif

I mean its only his second year, right? Hopefully the rockets can make him better, maybe Olajuwon can help him out like he did Yao, but we'll see.

I believe in Hasheem 
nerd.gif

I mean its only his second year, right? Hopefully the rockets can make him better, maybe Olajuwon can help him out like he did Yao, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by blackxme

laugh.gif

Just saying. At least Houston ain't Sacramento.
frown.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

tired.gif

But i feel we've improved. I hope Thabeet, 7'3, lives up to his first round second pick expectations because we need a big man bad.

Rockets are you guys serious
indifferent.gif

What the %$*@ are you doing rockets???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yall cant be ##%%#*% serious, why in hell would we trade AB for ##%%#*% Goran Dragic.... what could the rockets possibly get out of a deal like that??

Yea I understand Lowry has shown him self that he is an legit starter and can score but he is in no way better than brooks when healthy 

And I can't just blame the Rockets for that trade... Brooks why you had to quiet on us?? you know you was gonna be the face of that franchise rite you stupid %$*@.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now the Shane Battier trade I am happy with because I can't stand shane bum %#%. Bye bye you won't be missed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

tired.gif

Rockets are you guys serious
indifferent.gif

What the %$*@ are you doing rockets???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yall cant be ##%%#*% serious, why in hell would we trade AB for ##%%#*% Goran Dragic.... what could the rockets possibly get out of a deal like that??

Yea I understand Lowry has shown him self that he is an legit starter and can score but he is in no way better than brooks when healthy 

And I can't just blame the Rockets for that trade... Brooks why you had to quiet on us?? you know you was gonna be the face of that franchise rite you stupid %$*@.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now the Shane Battier trade I am happy with because I can't stand shane bum %#%. Bye bye you won't be missed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
It's cool nicedude. But we've gone after big free agents recently and not one of them wanted to be here.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
It's cool nicedude. But we've gone after big free agents recently and not one of them wanted to be here.

Been watching this Rockets game and Clyde and Worrell keep talking about Kim Kardashian 
laugh.gif

Chase Budinger 
pimp.gif

Been watching this Rockets game and Clyde and Worrell keep talking about Kim Kardashian 
laugh.gif

Chase Budinger 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom