OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Quote:
For instance the cats on this board who have to have the latest bape, supreme, or alife release.
:smile:
smile.gif
TEAM AM FAM
we maxin' & relaxin'

wouldnt someone who still likes bape (me) not be a hypebeast because hypebeasts dont rock it anymore? but whatever, another man calling me something doesnt matter to me. I just love this thread because of how ridiculous and stupid these people look :smh:
smh.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

soulmate 96 chill dont get mad because you dont know who shaneneh was... its alright, i can't wait for the fool to start following my comments with stone faces :smh:
smh.gif
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

^i think hes gay or bi one of the two. :lol:
laugh.gif
(straight guy wouldnt wear that)dude goes to same school as me. :smh:
smh.gif

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

korov0.jpg

LMAO. Dudes go to my school. Maddd wack.
You go to the same school allnyter00?

White dude he's carrying was chill in math class though.

Quote:
LMAO. Dudes go to my school. Maddd wack.
You go to the same school allnyter00?

yeah, inderkum?white boy josh is the homey tho,i was orginally in this pic but i had to edit myself out,i hate bein seen with that fool korey.lol

Quote:
yeah, inderkum?white boy josh is the homey tho,i was orginally in this pic but i had to edit myself out,i hate bein seen with that fool korey.lol

Yeahh. Who are you

^and left, looks like a fatter white jr writer :smh:
smh.gif

I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

I can understand pink tees and polos but a fitted? I have no respect for anyone who wears a pink fitted
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Back
Top Bottom