OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_f64d4521377df15ffef45b2da57b1536.jpg

dudes are gay for each other... notice the dude in the pink era covering his crotch... thats not a pose... hes pushing his boner down!

JAY BAPES SON!!!

Jay Bapes has FANS SON!!!! HE HAS FANS!!!! (WARNING: Dont LOL TOO MUCH... you will get mudd butt)

Im Fat, since that matters.

i like chicken combo platters.

OoH that Rhymed.

^^^
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That kids parents done gone @#%$ up :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

8-year-old-middle-suburbia-white-kid + Tin foil + a Fape hoody + and a sign with a wannabe Bape star = :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

lmao kid with the serena dunks goes to the same high school as me. i think his name was rafael. whats even more funny was besides wearing nintendo controller belts i though he was gay or something straight up. the way he talked was ehh

That kid in the serena dunks goes to the school i used to go to, i saw him with some weird and out there fits. But he did have some oly dunks which i want really bad.
TEAMYANKEES​

EDIT: pic removed that was something we forced my homeboy to do it was effed up for me to post

So dudes could get away with leopard skin coats but not a pink fitted where the justice in the world.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

^^^ yea well the pink fitted was instyle and the out of fashion and EVERYONE JUMPED ON THAT while the leopard skin coats only so many people can pull that off. ill admit i been wearing pink since 8th grade( not all the time just sometimes and it wasnt that noticeable) so yea pink was in and out like that. so that was hypebeast of everyone going on that color.

Sadly this is all courtesy of MYSHOELIFE.COM...basically hypebeast central. It's sad...really really sad.

l_8968995c3519a7e7a9f6f24de33ef486.png

"Matching Jordan V's chain"

l_f9de15427a961d06b07667301429bdaf.jpg

"This is why I'm hottt"

12717.jpg

I think posers wear this shirt...just to try to show they are not posers.

11844.jpg

"My GF caught me sniffing them" *cough* LOSER *cough*

11768.jpg

3993.jpg
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Asians are the worst ones...(I'm asian myself) and I hate these thug asians that think they're all that because they have sneakers and a tee. They mean mug you if you actually look somewhat better than them (how hard is it to not look like a a moron with clothes 3 times too damn big with sayian hair?) and worst off most of them will try to punk you with five of their friends and once you step up head's up they fool backs down.

Asians are way too much of an easy target...especially thug asians...HAHA

Kids, don't do acid while pregnant :D
happy.gif

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
SELL ME YOUR JORDANS, NIKE SB'S, NEW BALANCES,
VANS, AND AIRMAXES, SIZE 11-12

STRICTLY FISTICUFFS

infamousAIR45
Quote:
That kid in the serena dunks goes to the school i used to go to, i saw him with some weird and out there fits. But he did have some oly dunks which i want really bad.
Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

10914.jpg

11239.jpg

THUG ASIANS ARE AWESOME!!!!

10169.jpg

Bandanas make you a gangster...it says so in the criminal justice books

10248.jpg

9134.jpg

^^^ bc it makes it look like they got more. honestly i think i would give em props if they didnt try so hard. damn they try so hard it hurts to watch them do it. and yea alot of hate towards asian in nt. damn man some asians dont speak english so its hard to fit in if you dont know what people are talking about so they dress that way. why hate them their just trying to fit in with everyone else. well if they know english then blah... i seriously think some people on this topic isnt really hypebeasts their just being hated on. stop throwing salt

Not all asians are hypebeasts...just the ones shown are...same with the blacks, whites, reds, browns shown here as well.

hypebeasts arent just asian hypebeasts know no colors just sad sad souls that have no sense of judgement. i feel bad for all of them spending all that money and still cant find their thing....

Back
Top Bottom