OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I think I'm just gonna stop visiting this thread....I've seen enough pics of poorly dressed high school kids. They have no taste, they're strungout on materialism...so be it.

I wanna see some real hypebeasts....c'mon. Bring out the fools who walk around with full-zip bape hoodies zipped over their heads or something....

I honestly think that being a "sneakerhead" is the new hypebeast. To spend all one's money on SBs is the sneakerhead thing to do, as well as showpicutres of oneself doing sneakerhead things like eating their shoes and so forth.

^^^ im a sneakerhead and i will never take a picture of myself eating a pair of spiz'ikes or spend more than retail on a sb

Originally Posted by destroy 1

this fool i know

the guy prolly started crying after the pic cause that spot he licked yellowed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by destroy 1

^^^ im a sneakerhead and i will never take a picture of myself eating a pair of spiz'ikes or spend more than retail on a sb
I'm saying that the new "hype" is to be a sneakerhead. These hypebeasts need to show they are into the latest sneaker game. Hence thereason of those lame pictures that show they are "sneakerheads". Then what goes with that is to wear anything loud and gaudy. Before loud was donetastefully, now it's just throw on the most patters, colors, stitching on the backpockets, and 80's looking.

I've seen people in the WDYWT thread wear supreme tees, selvedge denim, UNDFTD fitteds, and LV coinbags, but it looks simple and clean. Then you look atthe ISS WDYW thread and then you see all that crap. So I guess that's why I consider these new "sneakerheads" hypebeasts.

1. Ed hardy is not fresh.
2. I thought Hollister was just for girls.
3. If you would have spent the money on food you wouldn't have to eat that wack !*% spizike.
4. Just because the sneaker is deadstock does not mean that it never touched the ground before.

A dude rocking a FSAS tee with jeans and chucks: NO

A dude rocking a FSAS tee with a FSAS all over print hoody with a bandana, kanye sunglasses, and hyped sneakers: YES

it's not the brand (anymore) it's how the outfit is (poorly) put together and rocked.

laugh.gif
I wonder how dude's be feeling when they find out they posted on here... they're out there asking all their friends about who has a niketalkaccount talking about how they can get their picture taken down & whatnot

wth? that picture of the kid with the blue "u mad" text is my nephew...
people really do save anything on the internet

Back
Top Bottom