OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

would i be considered a hypebeast?
nerd.gif

2vbtrgz.jpg

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

HOLD
UP WAIT A MIN !

I know This Chick She Went To Saint Mary's High School With Me .....
U said u went Out With Her
tired.gif
">
tired.gif
">
tired.gif
">
tired.gif
">
tired.gif
">

can we get a myspace link or something?...

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

haha i dont think anything is gangsta about him though...just a poser...the only real shoes he probably has are those pure$ 3's

I'm still laughin about "lil bootsie ##% card...." haha classic

^^^^for real!!!!! dude started off strong, but then i notices the UFC zip up, and the chain from the back of the source....

But he had me laughing hard enough to tear up a bit......thanks for making my day a little brighter crazy white guy....

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by WayToogojustin

This one site and 50% of its posters.
207krqu.png

AAAAAYYYYYOOOOO Not a way to start off your account on NT.....but pretty true hahahahahaha
Did i say all. I am referring to the people who still wear Retro Jordans even though they look like +#+@ and are held together with saliva. All Justbecause one of the greatest basketball player of all time wore so you wear it to be just like him. I can understand.

And to the people who wear SB'S even though most if not all of the new releases look like someone ****ted on it. Only time Nike were super consistent withputting out good looking SB'S were Pink Box and up and some Black Boxes.

Don't get me started on AF1'S

jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got.I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

207krqu.png

AAAAAYYYYYOOOOO Not a way to start off your account on NT.....but pretty true hahahahahaha
Did i say all. I am referring to the people who still wear Retro Jordans even though they look like +#+@ and are held together with saliva. All Just because one of the greatest basketball player of all time wore so you wear it to be just like him. I can understand.

And to the people who wear SB'S even though most if not all of the new releases look like someone ****ted on it. Only time Nike were super consistent with putting out good looking SB'S were Pink Box and up and some Black Boxes.

So what are you saying about sbs that came out before pink boxes? Are you saying they were trash? Or have you not yet learned about orange and silver?

207krqu.png

Did i say all. I am referring to the people who still wear Retro Jordans even though they look like +#+@ and are held together with saliva. All Just because one of the greatest basketball player of all time wore so you wear it to be just like him. I can understand.

And to the people who wear SB'S even though most if not all of the new releases look like someone ****ted on it. Only time Nike were super consistent with putting out good looking SB'S were Pink Box and up and some Black Boxes.

so dont buy any shoes then.

This thread never fails to give me a laugh. Dude in the video and the new NTer. Because everyone knows SB started with pink box.

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�$20,000 coat and a $60 pair of fake Jordans
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

This thread never fails to give me a laugh. Dude in the video and the new NTer. Because everyone knows SB started with pink box.

wrong, they started with the orange/beige box.

and that dude is a %$*!*#* *#@##+*.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

lmfao if u think SB's started with a pink box u shouldnt be on this site

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�$20,000 coat and a $60 pair of fake Jordans
indifferent.gif

�If you buy a $60 shoe would you buy a $20,000 coat? That's a big steaming pile of BS.

Back
Top Bottom