OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Ar first I thought he might actually pull out some ill stuff but then he came with the pure $ and all I could do was
smh.gif

Yo that video is mad funny
Heard dude's "ice" jinglin around soundin like aluminum bling out of the 25 cent vending machines

Originally Posted by WayToogojustin

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Originally Posted by WayToogojustin

This one site and 50% of its posters.
207krqu.png

AAAAAYYYYYOOOOO Not a way to start off your account on NT.....but pretty true hahahahahaha
Don't get me started on AF1'S

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone expose this guy, he prolly was posted in the beginningof this thread and is angry
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Dude reminds me of Ben Baller braggin about some Jewelry or some LRG stuff.
lol Nah this dudes on another level....ben baller's on his game, can't knock that boy at all.....But this kid here! LMAO I hope I never runinto people like this in life man........Notice how he's so nervous, he puts the "gold n whites" back on top of the next box and then slides thatbox from under the "gold n whites" he just placed on them lol why don't u just take the next box out first then place the first box down....... this kid probobly went and threw up in the bathroom after filmin his "debut"!!

......"wit the coogi strings!!" lmao
roll.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

the guy in the video:
smh.gif
i'm not usually the one to hate, but mannnn....ican't stand people with attitudes like that.

Yeah I just got back from Jamaica on Friday for the first time and hell yeah they got their fair share of hypebeasts out there; even in Negril.

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Originally Posted by WHITMONSTER1

^he is one of the biggest idiots i have ever seen.

don't hate...he got them gold and whites...and them 1s with the coogi strings.
haha, i was dying when dude said that, talkin bout good luck finding them too..haha.. and even funnier was his rabbit fur coat talkin bout a 25 thouchinchilla.. dude is out his damn mind.

Most of these kids just don't look comfortable with themselves, or what they're wearing.... i.e.

Despite the awkward dumb *!+ pose, you can tell he's not that into what he's wearing. If he was, he might have tried a little harder to actually puttogether a decent outfit.

NYCZ ILLEST wrote:
jordanpinoy wrote:
wanna WARN the younger people on here for the language before watching the video..i really dont think he is a hypebeast but dang...he thinks hes the issh...
tired.gif

Damn, that's shameful. It's one thing to like something a lot, like sneakers, but�it's another to be�materialistic. Who cares what you got. I don't care that much about my sneakers that they are so important.

�Dang this man is on something, who was he talking to, He needs to chill. kinda mean & harsh

Back
Top Bottom