OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

Originally Posted by az005us

^ how is that kid a hypebeast.... pretty simple fits if you ask me. just because he has huge asian girl heads on his bed doesnt mean he's hype.
is dat you?? o_O

no , and stay in school.

Originally Posted by 10Sakuragi

and ohh i almost 4got this pic
sick.gif

17372.jpg

Yo real talk, where can i get that tee? Big fan of Penny and 1/2
laugh.gif
Ifthis makes me a hypebeast I dont care, shirt is nice.
Is it an original nike print or is it some random brand? Let me know!! PM me, ill probably come backto this thread in a month or something, i only come here when im bored and want to laugh at people
tired.gif

i think its some random brand, they sell tees like that one on ebay, if its the ones im thinking.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

micmorales wrote:
laugh.gif

this thread will never die

how can it?
there's too many hype beast to make fun of

and i declare people hype beast once they put this kind of stuff on their myspace
156wdiw.jpg

ooops i was trying to quote this and clicked the wrong button
embarassed.gif

omg!
if this is true i know somebody that put that picture in his background 100x's

^^^^^^^^yo r those chicks in your pic really that chunky or the camera messed up? I hope the camera messed up

lets get this going again.
So this would be what we would call a hypebeast in Danmark and no, I have NO affiliation with these dudes what soever..
and oh yeah, if you take a stroll through Copenhagen or just a smaller town, every ten dude will look like this with the burberry, the hair, the lv chain,white jeans and their pants stuck in their socks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

014_datchane.jpg

Originally Posted by thirteenx

So this would be what we would call a hypebeast in Danmark and no, I have NO affiliation with these dudes what so ever..
and oh yeah, if you take a stroll through Copenhagen or just a smaller town, every ten dude will look like this with the burberry, the hair, the lv chain, white jeans and their pants stuck in their socks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

014_datchane.jpg

What's wrong with these kids' parents??

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by thirteenx

So this would be what we would call a hypebeast in Danmark and no, I have NO affiliation with these dudes what so ever..
and oh yeah, if you take a stroll through Copenhagen or just a smaller town, every ten dude will look like this with the burberry, the hair, the lv chain, white jeans and their pants stuck in their socks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

014_datchane.jpg

What's wrong with these kids' parents??

Who the heck knows. The really sad part is that it's the parents that support them with the apparel and what not.. trife as hell.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

dudes rocking a purse strap around there neck as a chain, rofllllllllll

The LV-straps from the purses and bags became so popular that LV in Copenhagen started to sell them standalone..

Back
Top Bottom