OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I've always wanted an original pic that I took to post on this thread and today at Chevron I got my chance.
I even insisted to this guy that he cut me in line so I could snap the pic on my iphone

in all reality I think you took the L you put in work just to snap a pic of the back of dudes head I mean IDK about all that.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

in all reality I think you took the L you put in work just to snap a pic of the back of dudes head I mean IDK about all that.

It left me satisfied

nh

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Apple Windows

17372.jpg
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Gettin his Billy Jean on lmao.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Still wondering why this hasn't been posted here yet..

f1926e04cb0ec301de02020c85c35a8985a79050.jpg
Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though I think it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.
This could go on a WDYWT post. People are hating hard for the fun of it I guess. When I think hypebeast, I think ridiculous. This is a normal fit. Iwoudn't wear it, but ay he's doing him.

Originally Posted by IvyLeagueRamon

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Still wondering why this hasn't been posted here yet..
Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though I think it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.
This could go on a WDYWT post. People are hating hard for the fun of it I guess. When I think hypebeast, I think ridiculous. This is a normal fit. I woudn't wear it, but ay he's doing him.

thats was in the wdywt thread, i think its a clean fit, its not too loud, some people r just quick to judge here.
and yes i do have those pumps, lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom