OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

^
roll.gif
Did dude really walk into a store with a boombox like that?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Waking up early to catch the 7:30 bus - $3
Mcdonalds breakfast for the 2 hour bus ride to toronto - $4.50
Sun tan lotion for waiting in line - $8
Digital camera - $250
Infrared's - $140
Taking turns to take pictures outside the store - priceless

2isy24h.jpg

15mmdcm.jpg

n542875526_3855666_9191.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Waking up early to catch the 7:30 bus - $3
Mcdonalds breakfast for the 2 hour bus ride to toronto - $4.50
Sun tan lotion for waiting in line - $8
Digital camera - $250
Infrared's - $190
Taking turns to take pictures outside the store - priceless

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

190? I thought they were 130 + tax (which would be around $146)

i looked around the toronto forums, someone said it was 130 then someone else said 170, i never checked em out at livestock. but 170 + tax is 190

I don't understand how a parent could let they're teenage son leave the house wearing red spandex.

i personally dont know how guys even get into those tight pants.... looks like the lube themselves and slip into them or something

i just looked at all 168 pages of this thread!!!! and i must say that these kids (and grown folks) need to find themselves......do it for america

ayo dunkman the dude that wrote under ur name a few pages back, needs to get his life token, that was really f'ed up for him to take it that far.kill urfriend for me.

am i the only one who doesnt understand how wearing clashing shiny gold kicks with ANY possible outfit is now supposed to be cool?

Originally Posted by AME416

so02tj.jpg

1yjzmt.jpg

28ipzih.jpg

i understand now.....they think tight pants and shiny gold shoes are cool....or do they?..hhmmmm hypebeasts!!! be yourself guys, dont do it because its thefad

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by NikeTookOver
If you were to wear this in NYC anywhere between like 1992 and 2006 you would get clowned so badly is not even funny.
Now it seems like this is this the "cool" way to dress.
Thats a real certified Hypebeast right there.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iRock

If you were to wear this in NYC anywhere between like 1992 and 2006 you would get clowned so badly is not even funny.
Now it seems like this is this the "cool" way to dress.

word, being different is fine but... these kids would have gotten wedgies if they tried this 15-5 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom