OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

smh.gif

I got my Journeys catalog in the mail today and the cover had 4 kids dressed like hypebeasts on it. If I can find a picture of it, I will post.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Originally Posted by az005us

Nirvana,
laugh.gif

I bet he knows nothing about them...
Who cares.

^^ignorance

I wouldnt wear something I know nothing about just because its what everyone else is wearing. I guess you guys do... keep on supporting your own..

Yeah I wouldn't wear shirts that I don't really follow or care about. To me it's like wearing a hat/shirt/jersey of a team that you don't evensupport.

haha ... lets leave the tight pants for the women please... also th chris brown is not bad hes just going with the trend.

is there some kind of photo programs most hypebeasts use for their myspace pics that always turns out like that ^?

Adobe.Hypebeast.Myspace.Profile.Picture.Editor.2008?

Guys can we please please please stop with the ultra tight jeans, As annoying extremely baggy jeans were, this tight stuff we got going on is 100000x worse.Sigh I cant even look at the pics without feeling uncomfortable.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

4zd3grb.jpg

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.

lol...i hate hypebeasts, but i love them. they help me out a lot...
laugh.gif

i hope you notice the 2 arrows... so unless im talking to myself.. its not me talking.. so i hope ur not directing ur comment to me.

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

4zd3grb.jpg

I like these sweaters. if i'm not mistaken, i Niccolo i think i can recall you copped the green one?

i really would like to buy one of em.

lol...i hate hypebeasts, but i love them. they help me out a lot...
laugh.gif
as much as they are OD on supreme they got on some heat

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by az005us

Nirvana,
laugh.gif

I bet he knows nothing about them...
Who cares.

^^ignorance
Really? I'm ignorant? How the hell do you know what he listens to based on how he's dressed? I swear some people on this board are %+#%!@% idiots.

i was jus saying that someone wearing a shirt with a logo/design/group/etc on it and having no idea of whats on it, is ignorance. im not getting at udoggie. no worries

Back
Top Bottom