OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_be1bd3562b6a463191e490a6b1ee89b1.jpg
/thread...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_2a79452784474a859a4dc9815a5389c6.jpg

I thought that fits like these were not hypebeast-#%@

except for that Nike Air tag hanging off dudes shirt, they look straight out of the WDYWT thread

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Matt53-It's a satchel, not a purse. Indiana Jones has one...

I almost spit my drink all over my laptop when I saw that comment
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm glad everyone is getting a kick out of that lol

not exactly hypebeast but i know this lame.. he is a hypebeast in nature, cause he saw me getting into sneakers around last year and decided he wanted to messwith em too. aside from these he got the glow in the dark dunks and the FLOM dunks. sadly, both are fake.

this is his Yeezy x Vans Collab shoe.

32e36e3931372db64cd860dfd4e7ddc14f8dc3a6.jpg

smh

Wow since when was it cool to make fun of the way people dress? That's like me making fun of the way you eat Hamburgers.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Wow since when was it cool to make fun of the way people dress? That's like me making fun of the way you eat Hamburgers.
NO, We're laughing at these dudes wearing hyped up clothing and they look tacky. If you don't like the concept of the thread, get the hellout!!

Originally Posted by polkasquare

not exactly hypebeast but i know this lame.. he is a hypebeast in nature, cause he saw me getting into sneakers around last year and decided he wanted to mess with em too. aside from these he got the glow in the dark dunks and the FLOM dunks. sadly, both are fake.

Im sorry....but if you were "getting into sneakers around last year"....you were jumpin on the wagon...just like him.....

Back
Top Bottom