OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Smh ...
:rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol:

I was like... "why this fool have sandwich supplies between some - .... :lol: "

There is a complete example of a hype beast in my school he used to rock UGLY running shoes then one week he comes in with dwayne wades to finally going to a release for the Kilroy's cant get any more hype beast than that

Dudes who wear running shoes and then cease to do so are the WORST - I mean,.just look at this fool's before and after.

Last edited:
The Supreme dude should kill himself

Dudes like that go out thinking they are so fly but chicks think he looks wack as hell

that all white group... that could be from a fashown editorial or something... but if it's from a tumblr cult... then i call ghey

Honestly dude is so F******* arrogant, grinds my gears.Even though i wanted the supreme dunks its the little things in the back of my mind like this dudes fake thuggery/ arrogance that wont let me bring myself to do it... as well as the re-sale price. Never understood how their s*** even got popular...i remember going downtown and skating for hours in a ripped white tee and levi's and an old fitted or something.. angers me that $150 hoodies and 5-panel hats with bananas on them are even associated with skating :smh: :x  happy my knees gave out before these flames got in

This. When I was skating, it was looked down upon. During this time, it was the big pants/little wheels era. Now, skating is so cool because Lil' Wayne can do pop shuv-its.

One time, I asked a kid if I could try his board to see if I can still even ollie. I was wearing boat shoes. This kid has the nerves and says you're not rocking skate shoes. I tell the kid that doesn't mean I can't skate just because I don't have Nike SB's on.

Lmao. Anyone who bought a pair of shoes is hypebeast? Real heads only wear og's and early retros right. Smh

yes bro real heads do only wear og's and retros up until CDP's. 

Real heads like quality shoes

JB reduced their quality and are making a killing off of these new kids, just shoveling out good colorways with horrible quality, the game is so messed up and all of you are blind to it. 

Log out. And never come back please.

Ignorance.

During this time, it was the big pants/little wheels era.

:pimp:

that was right after the skidz era... :lol:

remember making your wheels so tight your board sounded kinda hollow, like, it didn't rattle?...

those were the days, man... :smh:

early 90's music and skateboarding made me who i am, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom