OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

n16816116_34752711_7529.jpg

i see JELLY ROLLS!!
UNLUCKY with the 13 on the toe

Quote:
Oh HELL no Joel I know you do not have fools like that in KS?!

Nick, hopefully this is the first and last hypebeast I see in Lawrence. Kinda surprising I don't see more here in town. I guess Bape (Fape) didn't really catch on that big down here.

holidaysmore. . .2001

I've thought about it and the only determining factor I could come up with were that either: a) the person poorly executes his/her outfit by NT standards, b) they just OD with amount of articles they have on at one time, or c) you can tell they don't really look all that comfortable in their skin (i.e. they are just posing, trying to be part of a culture).

However, no one can omit another from said culture. My guess is eventually, no, hopefully, they'll get it right.

BTW, True Religion dude and Barbie backpack dude get a swift :smh:
smh.gif
Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
And Im just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children
Praise be to Allah!
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

lmao
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon

Has anyone started work on the 07 hypebeast or it too early?
TEAM [Scrubs]
I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

4y6o9y8.jpg

Yo, is that my dude Ben in the Union tee???

If so, far from a Hype Beast.

...And this school "Skyline" is damn near close to my house:
5436p9k.jpg
TEAMAMFAM

if u have pictures on ur crotch, u might be a hypebeast.
if u have a bandanna on ur face and u arent robbing a stage coach, u might be a hypebeast.

I'm down to make a new hypebeast drawing (really need something to occupy me during summer school). Throw some ideas at me for the "Summer 07 Hypebeast."

^ heres some.

- razzle dazzle hats aka "fresh prince hats".

- glasses with no lenses.

- fake gold rope chains.

- all over print full zip hoodies.

- I <3 NY shirts.

- raw denim levis.

- wallet chains.

- journeys CL dunks.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
...zzZzzZzzzzZZZzzz...

Thanks two many, I'll include most of those. Only thing is the Journey dunks don't seem flashy enough to be the official hypebeast shoe, and I'd say Evisu seems the be the hypebeast denim of choice these days?

Quote:
Make 'em say UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH (uuhhh) NA NA NA NA (na na na na)

:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM
PLATANO
"Dominican Is in my blood to be hustling that "N" you call papi probally one my cousins"

Back
Top Bottom