OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

lol vol 2!!
i just broke your neck
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

It seems like the new breed of hypebeast purposely doesn't match.
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

^^^
There's a BIG difference between not matching and making the outfit work and looking tacck (as if a wallpaper factory blew up).

I don't match on purpose because that leaves no room to the imagination (plus I wear a lot of black)...these kids put on anything all over print and bright colors because it's the "hip" thing to do
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^ I think over matching looks ridiculous. I'm all for not matching, believe me. But they O.D. with it.
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

5436p9k.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
SF​

I was at knotts and I saw the most :x
sick.gif
UNDER a brown LRG shirt..

-Black bandana around the neck

-STF Levis

-Coffee/Neon Pink Bape Chompers

:smh:
smh.gif
Just had to let it out...

wa`eva let this kidz live itz all apart of growing up and hopefully 1day they`ll figure it out. lol cute granny pic.

this dudes always with the paisley bandana and fat rope chains.worste he picked up a deadserious hoody in the summer cause the prices went down and he rocked it on a hot a** day at the movies.

Is the dude hidden behind that walrus?
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

saw this at the club almost died laughing
4z0al2q.jpg
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Can't tell me nothin!

Quote:
He is though...

See, a lot of ya'll make it sound like being a hypebeast is a HORRIBLE thing...It's really just a sense of style. Kind of like goths will admit they're gothic...

exactly,i admit im one all the time.

yo sais can you make it so i can add pat glocks to my page?i always wondered what that song was from the hypebeast video.

I just don't like those types of people who buy stuff they would have never worn before and sometimes feel uncomfortable in just to say they are one of the "in" people.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
He is though...

See, a lot of ya'll make it sound like being a hypebeast is a HORRIBLE thing...It's really just a sense of style. Kind of like goths will admit they're gothic...

I agree that its not horrible as long as its not ODing the whole thing. anybody that buys expensive shoes "could" automatically be considered a hypebeast IMO. i admit i can be a hypebeast with my shoes but what i dont do is try too hard and end up on this page with people clowning on me. Its not bad until it looks trashy!! If you OD on accessories and stuff like that, thats when it looks bad. Thats my take on it.
Please hit me up if you have any of these below in a size 10 DS or VNDS:

1. Flint XIII's
2. Grape V's
3. Raptor VII's
4. Black/Caro V's

Quote:
I agree that its not horrible as long as its not ODing the whole thing.

^^^ agreed but sometimes i guess people dont know when there ODing it
like sometimes i just throw on stuff that doesnt match like a my shoes dont match my tee and hat but i dont try to make myself stand out or mismatch i just throw on what i like for that day. or maybe it really is an attenion thing but i usually know a "sneakerhead" just by the kicks they got on not the gear.
looking for: sbtg dunks, bison dunk, california dunks, city attack reverse all size 10 pm me

shoe stacking is beast.

this guys caption was "Did anyone order chinnese?"

the quote is beast.

This Guys Hypebeast cause hes FAT... and hes crushing the soles of his shoes.

GIRLS ARE HYPEBEAST TOOO.

Why?

The backstreet boy hair, the bandana for cowboys and migrant workers, the spizzikes. Cause with spizzikes you have no need to buy another show for the rest of your life because they are 2 Gazillion shoes in 1 Ugly @#%$ pair.

Just to mix things up. Now to me Spizzikes are hype cause they are ugly. Now what happens when they are a pair of FAKE SPIZZIKES? What do i think about the people who actually buy them? They are, in one word...

GENIUS.

Im Fat, since that matters.

i like chicken combo platters.

OoH that Rhymed.

Quote:
This Guys Hypebeast cause hes FAT... and hes crushing the soles of his shoes.

and your sig says

Quote:
Im Fat, since that matters.

the irony...
Team Am Fam,Team Fresh Prince,Team Warriors,Team Decepticons,Team Vintage Heat...anyone knows how to make sigs?get at me

Back
Top Bottom