OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

I think this guy takes it

cimg3106.JPG
cimg3107.JPG

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Probably not what you call hypebeast but I was on iss thinking .."hypebeast family"
laugh.gif

l_c4545861d771930684dada4ad8e44483.png

l_cadc684e3f7e767f2d7e42b5b4f326f2.png

underage drinkers maybe but not bypebeasts

Philosophical and hypocritical at the same time. Guy speaks like a monk but is covered in Ice Cream and BBC clothing
That quote is actually on the tag of all BBC clothing...so it's even worse

you know, i was looking around on the internet and landed on this video of the last installment of sneakerpimps in montreal. It kinda upset me because it wascalled What are you wearing?? it was just a bunch of people naming off all the brandnames they have on their back. i find it ridiculous to see so many peoplewho fall into the hype. I mean, dont get me wrong, I'm sure alot of us like to dress somewhat "nice" but some people take it way overboard. Therewas a dude wearing a "%@%# Foot Locker" shirt. C'mon bud, footlocker have been around forever; way before these sneaker boutiques (nodisrespect). Hypebeasts are everywhere, it makes mad. goddamn socialites. sorry had to vent.

Originally Posted by egorfour

you know, i was looking around on the internet and landed on this video of the last installment of sneakerpimps in montreal. It kinda upset me because it was called What are you wearing?? it was just a bunch of people naming off all the brandnames they have on their back. i find it ridiculous to see so many people who fall into the hype. I mean, dont get me wrong, I'm sure alot of us like to dress somewhat "nice" but some people take it way overboard. There was a dude wearing a "%@%# Foot Locker" shirt. C'mon bud, footlocker have been around forever; way before these sneaker boutiques (no disrespect). Hypebeasts are everywhere, it makes mad. goddamn socialites. sorry had to vent.

link?

you know, i was looking around on the internet and landed on this video of the last installment of sneakerpimps in montreal. It kinda upset me because it was called What are you wearing?? it was just a bunch of people naming off all the brandnames they have on their back. i find it ridiculous to see so many people who fall into the hype. I mean, dont get me wrong, I'm sure alot of us like to dress somewhat "nice" but some people take it way overboard. There was a dude wearing a "%@%# Foot Locker" shirt. C'mon bud, footlocker have been around forever; way before these sneaker boutiques (no disrespect). Hypebeasts are everywhere, it makes mad. goddamn socialites. sorry had to vent.

bahaha good to see that another montrealer isnt really happy about the "streetwear" and "sneakerhead" "scene"

theres only a handful couple shops have monopoly over our streets... off the hook, goodfoot, underworld................... Urban outfitters? lol

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

cimg3106.JPG
cimg3107.JPG
Philosophical and hypocritical at the same time. Guy speaks like a monk but is covered in Ice Cream and BBC clothing.

he does work at the bbc ice cream flagship store in japan

i know the black dude being eclipsed by the super fat dude.....such a great picture, super fat white due next to a skinny brotha...white dude has the big andtall brand on and the my boy is all versace with some ill kicks.....poetry, pure poetry.!!!

and for the post about "what are you wearing" in montreal, hey these kids are playing them selves, but its no different then a celebrity event whenthe ask the same question...well maybe a little different....

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

cimg3106.JPG
cimg3107.JPG
Philosophical and hypocritical at the same time. Guy speaks like a monk but is covered in Ice Cream and BBC clothing.

he does work at the bbc ice cream flagship store in japan

the font and lettering is very well drawn i think, I don't even really like tattoo's but that is pretty nice.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

link?

not saying everyone on here are hypebeasts but some.
again not everyone, older man in this rocking some mean atmos max 1s

Back
Top Bottom