yea ?uestlove, my name is Wes so I just used that
laugh.gif

The Roots ftw

Originally Posted by KYSL88

Originally Posted by dunkman16

lol yeah that to.
roll.gif

lawl @ this fool trying to brush it off

hey little boy, what were you into before this hypebeast phase? fubu and phat farm? tees that reach your ankles?

nah never that always had my cloths to fit me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

dunkman, you need to take the L

your the overgrown 14yr old rocking skinny jeans with your thick !+! sasquatch legs (nh)
and getting "phresh" tatted on your arm, as if you needed a daily reminder why your lame.
smh.gif

you and your no swag, ISS copy written style is pathetic, give up homie.

Who are you to tell me what to do?lol nobody......and im not 14 im 18 and ive always dressed like this,two years ago i was getting picked on and noweveryones thinking its cool to wear bright colors and skinnys so before you try and judge someone you should at least KNOW what your talking about youngen nowto me thats lame.o well its apart of life.but ima be the better man and be easy your trying to clown a 18 year old lol how old are you?hope your my age ifthats the case.and who licks the bottom of some whack A$% REEBOK PUMPS TO THAT DUDE PLEASE SHUT UR MOUTH AND FIX UR FACE LIL YOUNGEN LOOKING LIKE A RATHAHAHAHA TO ALL OF YAL TRYING TO DISS ME GROW UP!LOOK AT THIS DUDE PLEASE TAKE YOUR COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU HAVE NO ROOM!and why am i takin the L, BECAUSE IM BEING ME WOW.NIKETALK!
roll.gif

7e235d24ea7fb108eab80f96479555e90d04786.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo why is everybody gangin up on dunkman, think about it like this, dude tried to clown dunkman, dunkman did his research and put dude on blast, instead ofgettin on ol dude, 5 ppl, go hard on dunkman, im no bodyguard, lol, im jus callin it like i see it, yall been got on him about the tatoos, and the scarf, butdunkman finally got somebody, and no one gives him a lil credit, lol

dunkman16 wrote:
GotEm4Cheap wrote:

your the overgrown 14yr old rocking skinny jeans with your thick !+! sasquatch legs (nh)
and getting "phresh" tatted on your arm, as if you needed a daily reminder why your lame.
smh.gif

Who are you to tell me what to do?lol nobody......and im not 14 im 18 and ive always dressed like this,two years ago i was getting picked on and now everyones thinking its cool to wear bright colors and skinnys so before you try and judge someone you should at least KNOW what your talking about youngen now to me thats lame.o well its apart of life.but ima be the better man and be easy your trying to clown a 18 year old lol how old are you?hope your my age if thats the case.and who licks the bottom of some whack A$% REEBOK PUMPS TO THAT DUDE PLEASE SHUT UR MOUTH AND FIX UR FACE LIL YOUNGEN LOOKING LIKE A RAT HAHAHAHA TO ALL OF YAL TRYING TO DISS ME GROW UP!LOOK AT THIS DUDE PLEASE TAKE YOUR COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU HAVE NO ROOM!and why am i takin the L, BECAUSE IM BEING ME WOW.NIKETALK!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we don't want to laugh at him we want to laugh at you
i see you learned how to use spell check goodboy
wow you're 18 damn i hope your mommy smacked you for making such a stupid mistake and getting that tat
sick.gif

and dont be calling anyone "youngen" either because you're only 18 and ignorant so dont try to school anyone on thing and yes you're veryLAME

Originally Posted by GotEm4Cheap

smh.gif

Who are you to tell me what to do?lol nobody......and im not 14 im 18 and ive always dressed like this,two years ago i was getting picked on and now everyones thinking its cool to wear bright colors and skinnys so before you try and judge someone you should at least KNOW what your talking about youngen now to me thats lame.o well its apart of life.but ima be the better man and be easy your trying to clown a 18 year old lol how old are you?hope your my age if thats the case.and who licks the bottom of some whack A$% REEBOK PUMPS TO THAT DUDE PLEASE SHUT UR MOUTH AND FIX UR FACE LIL YOUNGEN LOOKING LIKE A RAT HAHAHAHA TO ALL OF YAL TRYING TO DISS ME GROW UP!LOOK AT THIS DUDE PLEASE TAKE YOUR COMMENTS SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU HAVE NO ROOM!and why am i takin the L, BECAUSE IM BEING ME WOW.NIKETALK!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just take the L man. If you're gonna be taken seriously don't post a pic of another dude "being himself" after you just got burned for"being yourself". and in all honesty dude, getting a tat saying phresh is gonna get you laughed at for the rest of your life.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

dunkman16 wrote:
GotEm4Cheap wrote:

smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we don't want to laugh at him we want to laugh at you
i see you learned how to use spell check goodboy
wow you're 18 damn i hope your mommy smacked you for making such a stupid mistake and getting that tat
sick.gif

and dont be calling anyone "youngen" either because you're only 18 and ignorant so dont try to school anyone on thing and yes you're very LAME

You don't know me
So, if you're not goin to try to, then what you say
Or think about me, or whatever I do is totally Casper the friendly ghost
To me, and, it doesn't make you a good person to
Criticize before you improvize
Doesn't necessarily make you a bad person neither but
The characteristics fall heavily into bad sway, hah hah
But since I am human, I am good and bad as well
But I try my hardest to stay good
And some of the things I do and say may be bad, or just not too good
But I do try
So with that said, I don't fault you, I mean, you're only human
Good or bad, but I also don't respect you
And I don't care if that's good or bad, heh heh
You a nobody, to me, you're just another Don King with a perm

AND IMA TAKE THE L! SMOKE IT! AND BE THE BETTER PERSON SO IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY COME TO CHARLOTTE NC!PEACE TO ALL YAL!
roll.gif
WEEZY!

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

I know this isn't 'hypebeast' but it's a damn shame thought I'd share
4py9a1u.jpg

Kid's 16 his caption says "Shoe Head YaDaDaYeeYee Im So Wit It"
Positive EducationActivates ConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
THINK!, before you act

haha dunkman. thanx for the soap box,
i mean you contradict yourself so much i don't get you, you say that people pick on you for being you but you get at me for being me ? huh ?
and then you reply to what Gotem4Cheap said with a pic of me ? hmmmm you cant even get it straight e-thug.
you got bitter at the dude correcting you on the keffiyeh and all I said was man you're gettin told yet again,
so u went on my myspace and pulled out a pic of me,
why didnt you pull out any of the ones where im actually wearing a authentic keffiyeh given to me by real Afghans,when i was deployed , not one bought onkarmaloop
roll.gif
roll.gif

or any pics of me with Bun-B or Dj AM or any other dj/rapper etc...
and you calling me youngen ? woooow, dude im 23 ,i've lived alot more than you, you are what 18? that means you can buy cigarettes now, congrats
im doing something with my life, have fun with your phresh lifestyle and everything you do, hope u the best
so go ahead and reply with a laugh and keep living your "street taliban" or w/e u call it, cuz u wouldnt survive one day living where the realtalibans at.

ca5

ps. rat face ?? hmmm i guess my gf likes a rat face looking dude, dont know what you're pulling and sharing your jeans with......

^^ hahaha i was thinkin the same thing....keep it goin kids....smh at these little girls and their niketalk drama
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i mean you contradict yourself so much i don't get you, you say that people pick on you for being you but you get at me for being me ? huh ?
and then you reply to what Gotem4Cheap said with a pic of me ? hmmmm you cant even get it straight e-thug.
you got bitter at the dude correcting you on the keffiyeh and all I said was man you're gettin told yet again,
why didnt you pull out any of the ones where im actually wearing a authentic keffiyeh given to me by real Afghans,when i was deployed , not one bought on karmaloop
roll.gif
roll.gif

and you calling me youngen ? woooow, dude im 23 ,i've lived alot more than you, you are what 18? that means you can buy cigarettes now, congrats
im doing something with my life, have fun with your phresh lifestyle and everything you do, hope u the best
so go ahead and reply with a laugh and keep living your "street taliban" or w/e u call it, cuz u wouldnt survive one day living where the real talibans at.

ca5

ps. rat face ?? hmmm i guess my gf likes a rat face looking dude, dont know what you're pulling and sharing your jeans with......

Yeah your right.I give you your respect.........so now its over!be easy brother,be safe!

why didnt you pull out any of the ones where im actually wearing a authentic keffiyeh given to me by real Afghans,when i was deployed , not one bought on karmaloop
roll.gif
roll.gif

so go ahead and reply with a laugh and keep living your "street taliban" or w/e u call it, cuz u wouldnt survive one day living where the real talibans at.

ca5

Yeah your right.I give you your respect.........so now its over!be easy brother,be safe!

friendstd2.jpg

sorry Jacob i had to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

ca5

friendstd2.jpg

sorry Jacob i had to
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol i smoked like three blunts that night!

wet back??
better keep that to yourself because seriously with those kind of comments you're looking to get hit up side your head with some bats
and at least those "wet backs" work for a damn living and don't have to front like you with a "phresh" tat and some "super skinnyjeans"
you're a clown man so just fall back with your damn ignorance talking about not getting a degree
son if it wasn't for spell check we would have trouble reading your comments
yeah I've read your previous post terrible grammar and spelling

Back
Top Bottom