OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though I think it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.

Yeah NO!!!!!!!!!!!
....Ok pal.

point em out, point em out!!!!!!!!!!!

u hype beast looking boy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

honestly... I NEVER frequent this page... BUT tonight I said screw it, checked the past few pages and soda came out my nose cause I was laughing so hard....

i made a simple comment 2 days ago about dudes outfit, calling him out in WDYWT as a hypebeast (with no disrespect) and it turned into pages of nonsense BUT Isee that the good majority of NT agrees 10000% and the detectives have even gone as far as to expose his MySpace page with pics.....

Niketalk NEVER ceases to amaze me..... but i bet come august, he will have a NEW handle

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

Still wondering why this hasn't been posted here yet..

f1926e04cb0ec301de02020c85c35a8985a79050.jpg
Not trying to defend dude, but if he wasn't wearing the g-shock and the stupid LV pouch, 75% of you fools would call that a nice fit. Even though I think it looks horrendous, but hey, we all have opinions.

You just defended him. And to be honest the watch and pouch are the only cool things in that whole pic.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Originally Posted by krider31

sorry but you are a hypebeast, GOTCHA ]
lol could you please not lurk my myspace you creep.
This was to a 80's birth day party for one of my friends.
I dont dress like this.

if you put up your myspace link he got all the right in the world to lurk

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

^ idk which one

"i am not the same i am a martian"

i don't know how dudes can say he is the "best rapper alive" or even in the top 20.
laugh.gif
oh that one
i hate wayne so don't get me started on him

he did say it was for an 80s bday party lol do your research correct!!!!
and dunkman16 please don't try todefend him, you've already fought a fight that your lost horribly so HUSH PUPPY!!!!!!

^^^^^^^
your reaching on BOTH pics
yes they all look lame but to post them in this forum you're goin to have to take a L, my friend

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

^ idk which one

"i am not the same i am a martian"

i don't know how dudes can say he is the "best rapper alive" or even in the top 20.
laugh.gif
oh that one
i hate wayne so don't get me started on him

he did say it was for an 80s bday party lol do your research correct!!!!
and dunkman16 please don't try to defend him, you've already fought a fight that your lost horribly so HUSH PUPPY!!!!!!
im not a puppy....and one you wouldnt say that to my face!so grow up......what do you wear since your not a hypebeast?

Thanks for sharing the pic of the two posers in the oversized fatman suits. The Lebron IV's are so nice, but that is a shoe that should only be worn on thecourt, and especially not with a fake Burberry suit. The other dude in red... seriously? Lite these two on fire and push them over the cliff.

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

dam dudes is going in in this thread

my avy+sig is colorfull, does that count me as a hypebeast?

yes.

M!ke

its M.I.A. though, its more of a trippy/hippie movement
laugh.gif

i hate hypbeasts

Back
Top Bottom