OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by jermz101

I don't know what dp is. Ya'll definently go hard on this whole hypebeast thing especially on people who you'll NEVER see in your life. The way ya'll look people up on myspace just to put them on niketalk? Is it that serious? Go about your life and stop caring about what other people are doing, aint none of ya'll know who I am and ain't never seen me and will most likely never see me. Get a life people there's more to life then sneakers.

but than again you click on this topic, so why are you even in here....... you knew sooner or later you were going to be cought in the act
laugh.gif

PS: ohh and BTW stop licking your sneakers that anit c0ol
alien.gif

I was not licking them. But by the way can you tell me what cool is so I can follow?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

yo jermz101 i called Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC and told him all about you licking on a 4 YEAR OLD shoe.

smh.gif

oh that's coo. What did he say?

laugh.gif
I respect that comeback fam well played

lol, what a second how in the hell did you get that head shaking smiley to get so big? I been trying to figure it out for a grip now.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

I don't know what dp is. Ya'll definently go hard on this whole hypebeast thing especially on people who you'll NEVER see in your life. The way ya'll look people up on myspace just to put them on niketalk? Is it that serious? Go about your life and stop caring about what other people are doing, aint none of ya'll know who I am and ain't never seen me and will most likely never see me. Get a life people there's more to life then sneakers.

but than again you click on this topic, so why are you even in here....... you knew sooner or later you were going to be cought in the act
laugh.gif

PS: ohh and BTW stop licking your sneakers that anit c0ol
alien.gif

I was not licking them. But by the way can you tell me what cool is so I can follow?
tired.gif

you were pretending to lick them. same thing.

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

Originally Posted by Uluv411

LOL i really think this cat fLyedkiD is tryna be funny! Finishline Sale Rack kicks!?!?!? HAHAHAHA. That was kinda funny
smh.gif

YEA IT WAS DIRECT TO YOU FAM Uluv411 look at the kicks you put on NT .. ur always da first one to put on the uglyest lamest shoe that nike puts out.. and does a recall on lmao bet you go to finishline with your little 20%discount coupon when the CB you had on were already 50& off ..lmfao

Today

Hundreds Fitted
Hundreds Tee
Beads
Levi's
Godzillas

O u forgot the BONUS ......YOU WEAR THOSE UGLY LEVIS IN EVRY POST ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
why the !+!! are you looking at all of his posts?
your a $%$@%% $+@# kid.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I pronounce this thread dead on the morning of 12/2/08 at 4:10 a.m.

07/03/07 - 12/2/08

It had a good run
ohwell.gif
It's not dead yet but it's closer than ever for sure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

LOL i really think this cat fLyedkiD is tryna be funny! Finishline Sale Rack kicks!?!?!? HAHAHAHA. That was kinda funny
smh.gif

YEA IT WAS DIRECT TO YOU FAM Uluv411 look at the kicks you put on NT .. ur always da first one to put on the uglyest lamest shoe that nike puts out.. and does a recall on lmao bet you go to finishline with your little 20%discount coupon when the CB you had on were already 50& off ..lmfao

Today

Hundreds Fitted
Hundreds Tee
Beads
Levi's
Godzillas

O u forgot the BONUS ......YOU WEAR THOSE UGLY LEVIS IN EVRY POST ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
got damn. so much hate on this board!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

This thread has certainly evolved in the last few months. New cats coming in here making this stuff no fun and getting butt hurt. Someone called out Uluv411 for his fits? This is no longer a hypebeast call out thread, just a pure HATE thread. **** of here if you can't make this thread enjoyable for the rest of us or you know very well that you are in fact a hypebeast and are calling others out.
Youngsk8, you're really reaching on that Chris Hansen joke. Here's the door...
maybe so phinsfan13, but dude got under my skins for dissing fellow NTers and myself that collect g.i. joes in the g.i. joe thread.

This thread has certainly evolved in the last few months. New cats coming in here making this stuff no fun and getting butt hurt. Someone called out Uluv411 for his fits? This is no longer a hypebeast call out thread, just a pure HATE thread. **** of here if you can't make this thread enjoyable for the rest of us or you know very well that you are in fact a hypebeast and are calling others out.
maybe so phinsfan13, but dude got under my skins for dissing fellow NTers and myself that collect g.i. joes in the g.i. joe thread.

i don't know why nt hasn't just created an "official people that piss me off" thread yet? basically this whole thread took the word hypebeastfrom a person with no sense of style, to just a person that pisses you off, or maybe catches you with a quick comeback in another forum. i think the myspacestalkin is way sadder than the hypebeast pics, not that those fits don't make me laugh...

This thread should have been deleted. I used to come here for a quick laugh, but now it's just going too far.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom