OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Wow at the last couple pages...

l_2b73982c012c4a30b786a4e0335ec704.jpg

I remember some people would wear the DMP's like this..
tired.gif
This symbolizes a hypebeast for me. Come on, who takes the time to put on 2 different kicks and take a mirror pic?!?

fLyedkiD wrote:
Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

Originally Posted by JstarHH

Originally Posted by fLyedkiD

roll.gif
These are pretty old pics and I aint afraid to say you have to start somewhere but atleast if your going to come at me atleast get something more recent then 2-3 years ago thanks!

lol j STAR is this recent enough... dude im sry but if you go online and look at what Nigo and Phrarrell are wearing and you go buy it and once you buy it you go on MYSPACE and take pics of you new Icecream jacket and your fake mini LV purses on your belt TO SHOW OFF TO THE SAME SEX
roll.gif
and bought it becuz pharrel does it..
roll.gif
ur a HYPEBEAST in y are you so quick to delete that poka doke outtfit you had on myspace
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm sorry man, gonna have to back jstar on this one.
It's even worse that you're checking up another man's myspace and searching for pictures to put in here to call him out on his outfits.
I, like many people have contributed to this thread. However, there's a line that you are crossing when you intentionally go through another man's myspace to download pictures to post to niketalk. Call jstar a hypebeast, but you're a stalker.

i don't think he's a stalker, he's just defending his point of view.
people are just doing it for jokes, and i know a lot of other people looked at other dude's myspaces just to get pictures of what they wore.
and jstar is kind of a hypebeast.

really??... well first of all im not the first one to post his hypebeastly ways or pics on this thread im one of several. and when i saw a couple i remember this guy added me on myspace so i look at his page and i found it to be funny how he can buy sb dunks and all the really hype up and colorful ones and dont even skate or knows anything about the skate culture and me being a die hard skater kind of affended me its like hes buying his kicks and skate clothing to show off to other guys on myspace
roll.gif
this goes out to all you wanna be posers like J*star

lmfao
thomas bangalter and dj falcon

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by hadegbite

eek.gif

yo, i don't care how much i get flamed, but those mc flys are crazy!!
u def. can't hate on dude. the whole back to the future outfit is hypebeast/lame, but u can't front on the shoes!

i would rock them, & i wouldn't a give f*** who laughed.

forget what hes wearing...
i'd rock the crap out of them

Back
Top Bottom