OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

we have to remember that we can't get mad at kanye and co. for being so fly.

yes, i said that.

they are the source of the hype, but not necessarily hypebeasts. They make it cool for the kids you guys hate so much. They are trendsetters while thehypebeasts are mere followers.

I don't see any hypebeast in that picture^

Just three grown #*! men that look like idiots
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EtherealCereal

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=323584973http://profile.myspace.co...le&friendID=323584973
startin out young. sad thing is that he doesnt know how to write correctly either.
My reaction in this exact order.
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

hello my name is canaan and your name ____ i am 13 years young i go to rogers middle school currently single and not so happy i have alot of friends like erika,jackie,andrew,and many others and that the damn end lil wayne is my NIKKUH and JORDANS are my like the damn end bye bye bye i have many other things that you may want to now about me i hate I need to read NikeTalk's rules. %+% liars who think that they now everbody and they dont and that is I need to read NikeTalk's rules. also i want to be rich but i cant the number is ***-***-*** and thats all so if you like it call me and if you dont %!+% YOUR %+% i am in love but i am not telling you who it is but i like being me and thats all BYE written by:canaan
okay someone please translate this for me..
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

"EDIT"

Originally Posted by mjahops

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Originally Posted by Black Star

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

l_415b2918301c78fde8bdf661a92ef07d.png
Oh hell nah.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

I hate when people take pics with average jordans and think that they are hot just because their jays
smh.gif
FORREALS, hatye those clowns wit average +%%
sick.gif
As you all get older you'll realize to each is own. Just because you have ultra limited Japanese AJ 1 black retros, doesn't mean hecan't rock his 9.5's and feel good about himself. Also Fonzworth's fit is nice. Dude in the leopard pants needs to go somewhere, and not come back.Finally, as someone stated before, a street-wear brand shirt (10 deep, Hundreds, C & C ect.) doesn't mean that person is a hypebeast. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom