crest.jpg

gillette_mach_3_razor_incl_2_blades_1588.jpg
Chap+Stick.jpg

clearasil.jpg
visine-advanced.jpg

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by DeEjAyMaRtiiN

i dnt get ppl on here...you guys say when ppl buy stuff thats in style right now there a hypebeast...but when a person dresses the way they wanna dress and not care what ppl say [which are alot of these ppl in these pics] there still a hypebeast...? like when is a person not a hypebeast? u guys think everybody is a hypebeast basically..

I think a lot more people in this thread aren't hypebeast than then are. Most hypebeats I see are between 13-24. These are the dudes who rock the newest @#$! even if they don't like it or it doesn't even match. A hypebeast also usually thinks he is like God's gift to dressing "Fresh." People would say a lot of people are hypebeast on here, when I would say 95% of everyone on Niketalk isn't.

Example

Dalitso is a legend on here for his CRAZY collection of J's.

Notice he isn't wearing any crazy accessory, no Supreme or Bape or any "Hype" brand, or anything that doesn't match. He just keeps it simple & fresh.
get out of here..dalitso couldnt put a hot outfit together if his life depended on it..

i dont care how many pairs of jays he got..his _ whole style is wack
laugh.gif

QFT men like seriously

Uh... if your into "Limited Edition Sneakers" and spend time on "Nike Talk"........ you are a "hypebeast". Myself includedunfortunatly.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by KYSL88

Originally Posted by KYSL88

hey i got an idea for your next tattoo mr.phresh: across your belly, "I ain't no hypebeast"

i might have your girl get it on her right %%% cheek so i can smack it when we doin what we do lol she said your terrible! lol are yall done hating?

who the hell smacks their mother on the ###? man you better get her something good for mother's day or she'd be all over me asking for a fix to forget about the failure her son is.

lol failure im in college going the the marines what are you doing in life? you know what just stop your making your self look stupid.

you go to college, so what? i go to college too. big thing. going to college doesn't mean sh*t until you graduate and become somebody. looks like youre notgoing far in life with that ego problem of yours. you become so hostile when people call you a hypebeast and keep fueling the fire when you give lame excusesfor that even lamer tattoo of yours.

cause yall act like #%%#*%% in heat or a girl that cant shut there mouth and its kinda childish and its getting old...grow up! if you don't have anythingpositive to say don't say nothing have a good day.

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Uh... if your into "Limited Edition Sneakers" and spend time on "Nike Talk"........ you are a "hypebeast". Myself included unfortunatly.
not necessarily...

if you're into sneakers that are really limited, really expensive, fruity colored, slapped with a supreme logo/bathing ape/kermit the frog, nicknamed"gucci's", or are somehow japanese or affiliated with kanye west or chris brown...then yes, you are a hypebeast

seriously, if you want to make an ugly shoe sell, all you have to do is ship it to nyc, triple the retail price, slap a supreme sticker on it, give a pair tokanye/cb, then limit the hell out of it and suddenly people will line up in the rain for them

jmo...

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious orhypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it

cause yall act like #%%#*%% in heat or a girl that cant shut there mouth and its kinda childish and its getting old...grow up! if you don't have anything positive to say don't say nothing have a good day.

but arent you coming in here making fun of what other people are wearing?

That doesnt sound like your saying nice things either mr!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Uh... if your into "Limited Edition Sneakers" and spend time on "Nike Talk"........ you are a "hypebeast". Myself included unfortunatly.
not necessarily...

if you're into sneakers that are really limited, really expensive, fruity colored, slapped with a supreme logo/bathing ape/kermit the frog, nicknamed "gucci's", or are somehow japanese or affiliated with kanye west or chris brown...then yes, you are a hypebeast

seriously, if you want to make an ugly shoe sell, all you have to do is ship it to nyc, triple the retail price, slap a supreme sticker on it, give a pair to kanye/cb, then limit the hell out of it and suddenly people will line up in the rain for them

jmo...

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^and one more thing, if are wearing anything louis vuitton, you better be making atleast $100k/year...otherwise, you're either pretentious or hypebeast...it just looks like you are trying way to hard when you really cant afford it, you shouldnt have a $300-500 wallet with only $20 in it
QFT

Back
Top Bottom