OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Always entertaining.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

lolz at dude with money coming out of his pocket

lysolflow wrote:

this is pretty common in the soouth,
dude think theyre doing it when they put rubber bands in the bottom of there pants, to SHOW OFF, what usually are team jordan's
but i guess this dude upgraded to those barcelona vii's
ay bruh.... chill wit the stereo... i rep 3rd coast to the fullest.... so that offends me and ma peoples that's coppin legit stuff...

lol whut?
good for you, i live in tx so i know bout the 3rd coast,
when did i say ppl in the south dont cop legit stuff? and i said its pretty common, not that EVERYONE out here is doing that.
late reply i know, cuz im barely on this thread,

aight then... i thought somebody who wasnt from around the south was just sayin that because of a couple people they seen... you know how that go... wasnttryin to be an d*ck head... just was tryin to protect ma region... lol...

^^ no worries dude, i know what u mean when dudes bee like "them bamas always be wearing tall tees"
like dudes up north dont look ridiculous with goadomes
sick.gif
and pelle pelles,

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by 206Knight

Uh... if your into "Limited Edition Sneakers" and spend time on "Nike Talk"........ you are a "hypebeast". Myself included unfortunatly.
not necessarily...

if you're into sneakers that are really limited, really expensive, fruity colored, slapped with a supreme logo/bathing ape/kermit the frog, nicknamed "gucci's", or are somehow japanese or affiliated with kanye west or chris brown...then yes, you are a hypebeast

seriously, if you want to make an ugly shoe sell, all you have to do is ship it to nyc, triple the retail price, slap a supreme sticker on it, give a pair to kanye/cb, then limit the hell out of it and suddenly people will line up in the rain for them

jmo...
laugh.gif

Dude from my school.....unfortunately (for the sake of your enjoyment), he blocked me from seeing his facebook pics after i called him out on several fakejordans.
roll.gif

Still managed to get his dp's though
roll.gif

his caption: "gimme dem j'z nigg....der fresh uh"

apparently hes not GENIUS, but GENIOUS
eyes.gif

roll.gif

Dude from my school.....unfortunately (for the sake of your enjoyment), he blocked me from seeing his facebook pics after i called him out on several fake jordans.
roll.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ hes fake @%% grapes
tired.gif

Dude from my school.....unfortunately (for the sake of your enjoyment), he blocked me from seeing his facebook pics after i called him out on several fake jordans.
roll.gif

roll.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
@ hes fake $$% grapes
tired.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
LOL...and why would anyone need a backpack inside?
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom