OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by marcopolo

Somebody please try to calm me down this is just crazy. I cant beleive this fake jordans are everywhere
mad.gif
. Man this is just getting out of hand. Next thing you know they might make see fake Air Yeezys.

Spoke to soon.
indifferent.gif
Man I really hate fake shoes. And the people that has them think there doing something.
... I don't think anyone really likes fake shoes..
Wooooosaaaah.. It's gonna be ok.

I don't what's worse. The fact he KNEW he bought some fake pairs or ME wasting 3 minutes of my life watching the video
sick.gif

Im brand new on this site so bare with me a little. I see that people take statements real serious. And Ive seen alot people argue up here on some crazy*+%. Lets just post pics of people wearing crazy stuff up here. I hope this approves.
6d316846c2ac192286bed97a9073823f875a76a4.pjpg
indifferent.gif

Im brand new on this site so bare with me a little. I see that people take statements real serious. And Ive seen alot people argue up here on some crazy *+%. Lets just post pics of people wearing crazy stuff up here. I hope this approves.
indifferent.gif

oh wow i think this guy won the battle he has 2 black/orange 4 with the nike in the back

that video about the fake yeezy in some way i understand where he's coming from nike makes things so hard for people who really want the shoe to wear andnot for sale so is nike fault that they make fakes so is w.e nike gotta wake up

tz85 said:

Im brand new on this site so bare with me a little. I see that people take statements real serious. And Ive seen alot people argue up here on some crazy
*+%. Lets just post pics of people wearing crazy stuff up here. I hope this approves.

indifferent.gif

So this is where JB got the idea for fusions...this story was run way before the fusions hit stores...smh

Originally Posted by tz85

Im brand new on this site so bare with me a little. I see that people take statements real serious. And Ive seen alot people argue up here on some crazy *+%. Lets just post pics of people wearing crazy stuff up here. I hope this approves.
indifferent.gif

oh wow i think this guy won the battle he has 2 black/orange 4 with the nike in the back

haha that's just the reflection from the mirror

stop posting fakes! These aren't hypebeasts. They're just people who wear fakes. It's not the same thing.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Looks like these guys were going to the Sadie Hawkins dance, and their dates got mad 'cuz they wanted to go together.
roll.gif

i lol'd funnies tthing ive read on here in a while

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^
laugh.gif
If I didn't know any better those IX's would pass for the D. Miles's

was thinkin the same thing!! but when you look at all the fakes in the pictures you just have to assume those are fugazi as well

Back
Top Bottom