OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

woahhh where did the brasil's go from eastbay!!!! and the lithuania hyperdunks!!! dannng
Unfortunately, the Hyperfuse for Brazil (07622701) is all sold out and the Hyperdunk 2010 for Lithuania (07625302) is almost sold out, we just have the size 8.5, 9 and 15 left.  We are not expecting anymore shipments in for either of these shoes, at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray
frown.gif

They're really comfy. They have a snug fit which makes you feel you're wearing a second sock. You might need to go up a .5 size if you don't like the sung fit cause its a little tight abround the toe box. The zoom air in the forefoot is more responsive than the Kobe V's, however there is no zoom in the heel but the cushlon is decent( very cheap of NIKE). Only time will tell if it bottoms out..almost as light as the Kobe's and trust me when you start hooping that 2 ounces diffrence is unnoticable. Also it is very breathable, you're feet will feel cool. I played for 2 hrs and my feet never felt hot. Good cop for $100

[table][tr][td][/td][td]
so uh.....I'm sure its been asked before, so here it is again
grin.gif

how comfy are these, like compared to Kobes? I'm really thinking about coppin the Durant pair soon.
[/td][/tr][/table]------------------------------------------------
Have been wearing the Kobe V's for the past few months.  Excellent shoe overall.  They finally crapped out on me when the sole started coming apart from the shoe.  Didn't want to spend $100~ on another pair of Kobe's that would eventually poop out on me in a few months especially when I only play 2 days a week, so I decided to get the Hyperfuses.  (~$70, if you can find them at your local Footlocker or Footaction). 

9.5 in the Kobe V's, went up to a 10 in the Hyperfuses.  The 9.5 was just way too narrow in the forefoot area.  10's felt great right out of the box and still gave a great lock down fit when tied tight and all the way up.  I thought the setup of the met bag in the Kobe V's were fine, even though it might've been even better with a full zoom bag.  The Hypers have a full zoom bag and you definitely feel it right off the bat after using the Kobes.  No zoom in the heel but there's definitely adequate cushioning, and since I'm more of a "balls of your feet" runner/player, I really did appreciate the full zoom bag.  Transition from heel to toe is smooth, something I always look for in a shoe.  Breathability is obviously very good.  One of my knocks on the shoe is that it is a "long/narrow" shoe, so when you go up half a size it gives a little bit more toe room and it makes it seem like the shoes are just plain long, like clown shoes.  This was definitely in my head at first, but once you get into the game, the shoes do feel good.  I'm not a huge "break in" a shoe type of person.  I like to try on the shoes, and if they feel good then and there, you definitely can't go wrong and it typically only gets better.  I've only had one run in them and I will definitely put them through a few more before I make the final say whether I stick with these or go back go the Kobes.  I also want to mention that I definitely got use to the low cut and really liked the freedom but the hyperfuses aren't too too high like the HD 2010's and they have great padding around the ankle which gives you a sense of security *weird, I know*.  Haha.   

Overall a great shoe.  $100 price point is good but if you can get them for $70, definitely worth picking up a pair and at least giving it a try.  I'm sure you already know but Footlocker and Footaction has a $30 off coupon floating around.  Just up to the stupid store whether they let you use it or not.  Sports Authority has a 25% off coupon that might definitely be more worth it since they don't have it excluded and you bypass all the crap you deal with at regular retail chains. 

thanks for the input fellas. hopefully I'll be alright with my true sz because it doesnt look like they have a 13.5 in the KDs
ohwell.gif
are they tighter in the toebox than the ZKIVs? by the way...I'll be using them for casual wear, still appreciate the feedback!!

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

^^^just get a 10 off eastbay

also eastbay will you be able to use discount codes on the hyperfuse soon?
laugh.gif
Sorry but we have not heard anything on the Hyperfuse being taken off the excluded from promotions list yet.
frown.gif

If we hear of anything at all, we will be sure to post an update.
nerd.gif

EastbayRep -Paul

Does anyone know where in Nyc where I can get the del sol / black or orange / white? , Not trying to get the usual colourways...

s dubl - Personally I went half a size up in the Kobe IV's as well.  I think if you're using them for casual wear and won't lace them up too tight, and wear thin dri fit socks, you'll be ok.  The Hyperfuses in my true size felt really tight. 

My friend said these and other nice colorways released in the Philippines over the weekend!
nike-hyperfuse-white-black-sample-1.jpg

Btw I tried on my regular size 12 on these and they really feel tight even on thin dri fit socks. I tried size 13 and they feel long. Too bad there are no size 12.5 here in the Philippines.

tried them on a rucker park for the WBF and they are amazinG! feel sooo good. But i also wore the hyperdunk 2010, and those were incredible. they locked up so nice on your feet and legs abover the ankle. .5 up is the way to go!

thanks again fellas for the input....

I could go with the reg USAs and go a full size up, but I want the Durants so Im forced to get a 13. I'll just lace real loose, and wear dri-fits with em.

s dubl- i just copped the Durants they are really nice i went with my size and i didnt do a .5 size up im gonna rock them loose because they are snug.. on to the pics...

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

My friend said these and other nice colorways released in the Philippines over the weekend!

Btw I tried on my regular size 12 on these and they really feel tight even on thin dri fit socks. I tried size 13 and they feel long. Too bad there are no size 12.5 here in the Philippines.
these are clean
pimp.gif

are these shoes supposed to be light?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

When does the Royal Blue pair come out?.......
I would like to know when these are releasing also...any info would be appreciated....and damn nice pics up there i still gotta cop the green ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After checking our system, I did not see a Royal Blue pair, besides the France colorway.  Are you guys referring to the Photo Blue pair? 

EastbayRep - Ray

Yes, The "photo blue" when do they drop?

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

these are clean
pimp.gif

are these shoes supposed to be light?
nerd.gif

You'd think these wouuld've been one of the first CW's to drop
smh.gif

I'd cop if I had the chance
1. Aqua joints
2. Brazils joints
3. USA joints
4. White/Black CW

3 to go and I'll be good.

Released in the Philippines last Sunday

and of course the gr red black, yellow black, blue black, green black cw's plus the usa.

I think I'll get the USA. The damn store that released the white / black ones doesn't have size 13's in their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom