OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

migs, ftl and fa have the VIP promo...so $100 less the $30 then $70 would be price plus tax if you would buy it in cali...

Originally Posted by never wear them

^
till sept 12th... Can't beat 70$...
Pardon my ignorance, but what's happening on September 12th?
nerd.gif

i'm going to the states tomorrow. can i just print off that coupon and use it? or do i need anything else (i'm a canadian citizen)

Alex....you need a vip card. Its free to sign up...I'm not sure if its only for US citizens though?

thanks shaun. i'll see if my cousin can sign up. he's not a US citizen but he has a US address.

Originally Posted by alsasam

Cant wait to cop the photoblues

co-sign...them along with the all green pair(rondo's)...and hopefully that black and green rondo pe releases along with the dwill pe and the cremsicles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I said I am retiring but I cannot resist these

I am still trying to find a size 13 on the black and white colorway then I am done

Depends really where you play or how much you want to spend on basketball shoes.

If you have  the money by all means go with KBV. Zoom - zoom set up, you cannot beat that.

If you can, definitely give them both a try-on before you decide.  The zoom in the forefoot, to me, is a lot more present/noticeable in the Hyperfuses than they are in the Kobe V's.  Hyperfuses are obviously a little higher but but the ankle area is nice and plush.  Both have smooth transitions but I think the Kobe's have the slight edge.  Can't go wrong with either, just remember to go up half a size in the Hyperfuses.  And don't forget the $30 off coupon for Footlocker and Footaction when you go to purchase!

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

When does the Royal Blue pair come out?.......
I would like to know when these are releasing also...any info would be appreciated....and damn nice pics up there i still gotta cop the green ones
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
After checking our system, I did not see a Royal Blue pair, besides the France colorway.  Are you guys referring to the Photo Blue pair? 

EastbayRep - Ray
Yes, The "photo blue" when do they drop?
Originally Posted by DiRkNaStY41

^EastbayRep I beleieve it is photo blue...do you have any info on them?
The Photo Blue will be dropping early September along with the Club Purple colorway.  These may pop up on our website for pre-order during the next 1-2 weeks, so check our website often.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Those USA's look so nice...I don't know how much longer I can hold off on making a purchase.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Originally Posted by never wear them

^
till sept 12th... Can't beat 70$...
Pardon my ignorance, but what's happening on September 12th?
nerd.gif

sept 12th is the last day to use the 30$ off 100$ or more... it'll come out to 70 + tax

I must say... I played in my USA's tonight the 11.5, I like them far better than the Kobe's (and i'm a kobe V freak), and about on par or even a tad better than my original Hyperdunk's (Hyperdunk 2010's are garbage to me, too flimsy like the hyperize and creases on the toes weird)

I thought initially they were a little snug and uncomfortable for casual wear, loosely laced.. With a pair of nike elite socks (thick) or double up, it's snug the way it should be but not uncomfortable, opposite actually.. I LOVE the traction in the, mobility, fit and movement, lateral stability (hyperdunk 2010's feel narrow and have like no mid arch support TO ME) and this is opposite, I just love them.

Now i'm back with them, I wasn't going to get all of the colorways I wanted because I thought they weren't that comfortable in the forefoot area, they are narrow. BUT, when you lace them tight for ball, it's like it opens up the forefoot area a little bit (in a weird odd way) someone who has done it can vouch for me, it becomes more roomy. (Like it locks the heel down towards back of the shoe so your foot isn't moving and pressing towards the front)

BTW, the forefoot zoom is amazing feel wise and so responsive, and all of the tout about no zoom in heel (yea it sucked at first hearing that news) but there is so much cushioning I don't see how it will ever bottom out, it feels like there is a zoom air bag in the heal , I love them!

Going to get the aqua's and brazil's tomorrow
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom