OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by Phlash

got my rondos today. they do look alot better in the pics. im probley gonna return mine

Shame to hear the pics making these sneakers look better.  But to be honest, the brasils look alot better in pics too.  Was wowed when i saw the pic of ty with them on, but in store they were kinda blah. 

I tried on a 10.5 in these today, they were snug width wise but had a little extra room length wise.

For reference I'm a 10.5 in Kobe V, 10 in Zoom BB and 9.5 in Zoom MVP.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

^^Those Brazils are really starting to grow on me.

Aqua Joints
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 So sexy. NDC exclusive?

Anyone know if they are coming out in kid sizes? A lot of the kids I work out keep asking me if I can help get them a pair.

nt ny was giving away these books with all of the shoe purchases and i saw some orange hyperfuses. I hope they are creamsicles and i hope they arent limited

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

Anyone know if they are coming out in kid sizes? A lot of the kids I work out keep asking me if I can help get them a pair.

aye was that you in the fairfield league in the USA's hyperfuses last saturday?? on the team with the Suns jersey's??

i hope we can get the rondo pe with the 9 and dominant black cw just like he wore in on of the playoff games.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

aye was that you in the fairfield league in the USA's hyperfuses last saturday?? on the team with the Suns jersey's??

Yea that was me. You were there? Were you playing?

the eggplants dropped in shanghai already. eehhhhhhhhhhh. *kanye shrug*. but then again, i never liked eggplant anything.

the eggplants dropped in shanghai already. eehhhhhhhhhhh. *kanye shrug*. but then again, i never liked eggplant anything.

naw i was bouta watch my boy play in Renegades. i went to school with Adrian, dude on your team.

you were doin your thang out there homie.

im in the lower division on CJ Granite, yea i knw we suck, haha

those blk/green Rondo's are dope, too bad purple and gold in my blood won't allow it lol

What's up with different footlockers and footactions getting random +#! colors of these tho? Called like 10 of my local branches lookin for USAs, they all had ONE colorway. Either it was all red, all green rondo's, all yellows, or all blacks.
smh.gif

Why aren't the photos showing? This new Flickr settings are a pain in the neck.
EDIT: Sorry. Finally figured out how. But still, the new Flickr is a pain to work with

Is it me or is the green on the Rondos not as bright as the ones that Rondo actually wore in the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom