OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

can't wait for some RD.. goonna cop all execpt D wills..
Those Westbrooks are raw. I'm more interested in the all blue D-Will's.

Quick question about fitting, I wear a 13 and have flat, wide feet should I go with a 13.5 or 14?
those blue D wills are SICK.. too bad those are prolly not gonna drop...
frown.gif

I wanna cop all.
I'm really interested in the BRoys the most.
Then the westbrooks.

Those DWills are serious. I'm still hitting myself for not copping boozer hypermaxes. Lol

^darryl, i beleive those boozers are at the footlocker by my house.

as for HF's.

2 Wbrooks
2 Broys

and i m good...

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Broham, do you mean half a size up? If not, then yes. The workers at HOH in Harlem are re'tards for telling you to go half a size down. Mine are half size bigger than my regular size, but I haven't balled in them yet.
laugh.gif
No no no, they (the women that work there) are idiots in general but its for something else.

I tried them on when dude brought out a 11.5 and my feet had never hurt like that before.

Got my Finishline Exclusive Silvers... loving them. One question, and it's just a small minor gripe... how come these are marketing as having NO stitching whatsoever when there is very clearly stitching on the inner tongue and near the upper eyelets? Not a big deal, just misleading. I suppose it would've been nearly impossible to have no stitches.

Also, what are you guys doing as far as cleaning these? The back heel part of the midsole seems to be sort of a dirt magnet.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Got my Finishline Exclusive Silvers... loving them. One question, and it's just a small minor gripe... how come these are marketing as having NO stitching whatsoever when there is very clearly stitching on the inner tongue and near the upper eyelets? Not a big deal, just misleading. I suppose it would've been nearly impossible to have no stitches.

Also, what are you guys doing as far as cleaning these? The back heel part of the midsole seems to be sort of a dirt magnet.
What works good for all of my sneakers are the baby wet ones, wet wipes... And these sneakers are very easy to clean.. Played in my USA's like 10 times, after a wipe down each time from shoe marks and dirt, they look new again, the material sheds the dirt easily!

BTW I want those D will's and Westbrooks asap!

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by havoc11

Originally Posted by warriors510

Footlocker lady said we couldnt use the coupon on house of hoops hyperfuses? did this happen to anyone else.

i just went yesterday to HOH LA and i got a brasil hyperfuse with the coupon -_-
That's not a HOH location. That's a Footlocker with a House of Hoops. You can't go to a HOH standalone store and use the coupon.
if thats not the HOHla than where is HOHla. ive always thought of that place as the HOHLA......
if you are talking about the footlocker at beverly center in LA then its HOHLA.
I was saying that its not its own store like HOH NY. Its a Footlocker with a House of Hoops.

dood...when people say hohla thats the one they r talking about

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

pimp.gif
yessir. Got rid of my blackouts for those ones.

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Steph Curry switched his HD 2010 for the Hyperfuse...
I THINK THEY ALL DO BECAUSE LAMAR ODOM HAS AND  GAY HAS DONE THE SAME TO NAME A FEW

AI9 stills wears hyperdunk 2010.
and i believe Gay always had the hyperfuse on.
Odom is switching back and forth to determine the better fit im guessing

balled in my PR's last night. Held up well, very light, no complaints. Went half size up and didn't have a problem with wearing ankle socks with these. And the whole "no stitch" thing has to do with the overall construction of the shoe. There is not one stitch betweet the midsole and upper and so on. The tounge and eyelets are add ons if you will. Take away the tounge and eyelets and you still have a sneaker.

If anyone hasnt see the cool grey hyperfuses.. i suggest you see the asap in person... well, if you dont plan on buying any sneakers.. dont look at them

they are super sick in person!

If anyone hasnt see the cool grey hyperfuses.. i suggest you see the asap in person... well, if you dont plan on buying any sneakers.. dont look at them

Back
Top Bottom