OFFICIAL INDIANA PACER OFFSEASON THREAD

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

You'd really trade Granger for the #7 pick? I say only way we should do that is if we know for sure we're getting one of those big names like EJ or Dwill
I really would.  I have no problem trading a 30 year old jump shooter, who has hit his ceiling.  Even without Gordon or Williams I would have no problem doing it, and it would allow the Pacers to realign the positions, especially if they consider Paul George the future of the franchise

I just saw Miles Plumlee mocked to the Pacers...i will go INSANE with anger. I also saw Teague...we really dont need another shoot first point guard...PASS.

I really hope they let George Hill walk man, and are able to pick up Aaron Brooks

Originally Posted by solarius49

I just saw Miles Plumlee mocked to the Pacers...i will go INSANE with anger. I also saw Teague...we really dont need another shoot first point guard...PASS.

I really hope they let George Hill walk man, and are able to pick up Aaron Brooks
ohwell.gif

Its been reported that Eric Gordon is in Indianapolis visiting with the Pacers today on the first day of free agency..

The Trail Blazers used one of their two lottery picks to draft center Meyers Leonard, but they aren't done trying to improve their frontcourt.
According to Sam Amick of SI.com, Portland visited restricted free agent Roy Hibbert and offered the 25-year-old a max deal.

Amick writes that this could mean the end of his days in Indiana. "Indiana did not offer a max deal, and Hibbert is now leaning to Blazers unless Pacers match. One other unnamed team offered max."

Whether Hibbert is a player worthy of a max contract is a topic very much up for debate, and the Pacers will now have three days to match.
I knew not getting his deal done before last year during the season would come back and bite us, he didn't even want max money during the season last year, now that portland is offering it to him thats what he's going to want from Indiana.

Back
Top Bottom