OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Thought I should make an Official thread for NTers posting their results, reviews, performance... ect.

Anyway, here are my results for the First Fit Test. (I'll post the fit test execises for anybody that doesn't have the INSANITY program, just to test yourself)

REMEMBER, You can only rest for 10 Seconds between each exercise!

1. Switch Kicks (Stand straight, kicking straight forward one at a time *2 kicks = 1 Rep) 

2. Power Jacks (Just like jumping jacks except when you put your arms down and spread legs, you're dropping into a squat position = 1 Rep) 

3. Power Knees (Hands together, and you're basically bringing your arms and knee together at the middle = 1 Rep *Pretend you're grabbing somebody's head and bring their head down to  knee them in the face ) 

4. Power Jumps (Getting into squat position and jumping as high as you can, going back down to the same squat position = 1 Rep) 

5. Globe Jumps (Getting into squat position, both hands on the floor, then explode up going left, then explode up again going backward, then explode again going right, then explode up going forward... that equals ONE rep)  

6. Suicide Jumps (Starting in a push position, bring both knees up to your chest, and explode up, then coming back down to same push up position = 1 Rep) 

Push-Up Jacks (Get into push up position. Chest up, legs together... chest down, legs spread apart = 1 Rep)  

Low Plank Oblique (Laying on your elbows in a push up position, almost like mountain climbers, but instead of your knee going straight to your chest, your knee is coming up from the side, try to knee the side of your arm)

Thought I should make an Official thread for NTers posting their results, reviews, performance... ect.

Anyway, here are my results for the First Fit Test. (I'll post the fit test execises for anybody that doesn't have the INSANITY program, just to test yourself)

REMEMBER, You can only rest for 10 Seconds between each exercise!

1. Switch Kicks (Stand straight, kicking straight forward one at a time *2 kicks = 1 Rep) 

2. Power Jacks (Just like jumping jacks except when you put your arms down and spread legs, you're dropping into a squat position = 1 Rep) 

3. Power Knees (Hands together, and you're basically bringing your arms and knee together at the middle = 1 Rep *Pretend you're grabbing somebody's head and bring their head down to  knee them in the face ) 

4. Power Jumps (Getting into squat position and jumping as high as you can, going back down to the same squat position = 1 Rep) 

5. Globe Jumps (Getting into squat position, both hands on the floor, then explode up going left, then explode up again going backward, then explode again going right, then explode up going forward... that equals ONE rep)  

6. Suicide Jumps (Starting in a push position, bring both knees up to your chest, and explode up, then coming back down to same push up position = 1 Rep) 

Push-Up Jacks (Get into push up position. Chest up, legs together... chest down, legs spread apart = 1 Rep)  

Low Plank Oblique (Laying on your elbows in a push up position, almost like mountain climbers, but instead of your knee going straight to your chest, your knee is coming up from the side, try to knee the side of your arm)

Post your results so when I go down and do it I'll at least have an initial goal to beat, otherwise I will probably stop more when I get bored then reach a point of failure.

Post your results so when I go down and do it I'll at least have an initial goal to beat, otherwise I will probably stop more when I get bored then reach a point of failure.

Totally forgot to add that. But since your posted that, why don't you just give all you got! It's an independent thing, not a contest. 
happy.gif

Totally forgot to add that. But since your posted that, why don't you just give all you got! It's an independent thing, not a contest. 
happy.gif

i dont have insanity, but im interested in doing the exercises. How many reps do yo do or for how long do you do each exercise?

i dont have insanity, but im interested in doing the exercises. How many reps do yo do or for how long do you do each exercise?

2nd day is finally X'd out! Man this $@@% is intense!

There are 3 stages in the first month, he gives you different exercises, you do it in a warm-up pace, then 80% speed pace, then last is giving it all you got, 110%

NO rest/break between exercises, you do it as fast as you can for 1 minute, then quickly continue with next exercise... and so on. Then after you completed all exercises, then you get a 20 second break. Then BAM jump into it again, this time at 80%... ect. At the last stage (110%) I think he extends the workout by 30 seconds.

It seems quick and easy, but trust me, at the pace you're doing, they'll be times when you're just out exhausted on your face!
laugh.gif

2nd day is finally X'd out! Man this $@@% is intense!

There are 3 stages in the first month, he gives you different exercises, you do it in a warm-up pace, then 80% speed pace, then last is giving it all you got, 110%

NO rest/break between exercises, you do it as fast as you can for 1 minute, then quickly continue with next exercise... and so on. Then after you completed all exercises, then you get a 20 second break. Then BAM jump into it again, this time at 80%... ect. At the last stage (110%) I think he extends the workout by 30 seconds.

It seems quick and easy, but trust me, at the pace you're doing, they'll be times when you're just out exhausted on your face!
laugh.gif

you didnt post your results bro. but from my first fit test was
Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Power Jumps - 38
Globe Jumps - 10
Suicide Jumps - 13(running out of gas haha)
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Power Jumps - 38
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

Originally Posted by chupi318

Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

You got to do Power Jumps bro
laugh.gif
 that's pretty exhausting itself. But my first day results were:

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 50
Powe Knees = 84
Power Jumps = 46
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =14
Push-Up Jacks = 32
Low Plank Oblique = 44

Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

laugh.gif

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 50
Powe Knees = 84
Power Jumps = 46
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =14
Push-Up Jacks = 32
Low Plank Oblique = 44

I straight gave up on Day 3 today after 20 minutes. I'll revisit tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to punch Sean T in the face.

*#+% is no joke.

I straight gave up on Day 3 today after 20 minutes. I'll revisit tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to punch Sean T in the face.

*#+% is no joke.

its my second time doing insanity it i JUST finished doing tuesday's workout of the 4th week
laugh.gif

2 weeks ago

Switch Kicks = 98
Power Jacks = 66
Powe Knees = 101
Power Jumps = 50
Globe Jumps = 13
Suicide Jumps =21
*Push-Up Jacks = 22
Low Plank Oblique = 71

* i worked out my  chest that day at the gym
tired.gif
i had gone down from day one
laugh.gif

its my second time doing insanity it i JUST finished doing tuesday's workout of the 4th week
laugh.gif

2 weeks ago

Switch Kicks = 98
Power Jacks = 66
Powe Knees = 101
Power Jumps = 50
Globe Jumps = 13
Suicide Jumps =21
*Push-Up Jacks = 22
Low Plank Oblique = 71

* i worked out my  chest that day at the gym
tired.gif
i had gone down from day one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

laugh.gif

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 50
Powe Knees = 84
Power Jumps = 46
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =14
Push-Up Jacks = 32
Low Plank Oblique = 44

oh #%%$, i thought i put it in.
Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91

Power Jumps - 38
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

laugh.gif

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 50
Powe Knees = 84
Power Jumps = 46
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =14
Push-Up Jacks = 32
Low Plank Oblique = 44

oh #%%$, i thought i put it in.
Switch Kicks - 59
Power Jacks - 51
Power Knees - 91

Power Jumps - 38
Globe Jumps - 10
Push-up Jacks - 32
low plank obliques - 35

Originally Posted by marath0n

*#+% is no joke.

Just got done with Day 3 today. I definitely sweated more today, but didn't feel much of a workout than yesterday. I guess because today, it was more Cardio and running and jumping in place, while yesterday, he got us dropping the floor and exploding back up
laugh.gif

**Anyway, here's some exercises for some of the people who wants to get a workout at home**

NOTE: You must continue on with the change of exercise with NO break in between!

Exercise 1: Run in place; High knees to the chest, and keep both arms straight forward. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 2: Heisman Explode. Exploding off one leg to opposite direction (Right leg, explode left, then left leg, explode right) ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 3: Power Jump. Legs alittle wider than shoulder width apart. Squat down, touch your your feet, than explode up and try to touch your ceiling. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 4: Ski Jump. Legs/knees together and explode up to the right, then explode up to the left. *Swing your arms foward/backward like you're skiing. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 5: Drop down to push-up position, and do as many push-ups as you can. ONE MINUTE.

Break. Get some water! ONLY 30 second rest.

Repeat Exercises again! Then another 30 second break, then one last time, repeat exercise!

Back
Top Bottom