OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Just downloaded the insanity and P90 x hybrid called "Insanity X" by Zilla fitness it includes all the books, schedule, and the nutrition plans . I'm about to start today guys wish me luck
happy.gif

Just downloaded the insanity and P90 x hybrid called "Insanity X" by Zilla fitness it includes all the books, schedule, and the nutrition plans . I'm about to start today guys wish me luck
happy.gif

Thinking about starting Monday. Ive watched the infomercial 100 times and the more i watch the more i want to do it but i back out for some reason... ok im scared im gonna FAIL lol. Wish me luck fellas. I think im really going in starting monday. Nervous but i need this @++ kicking

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Thinking about starting Monday. Ive watched the infomercial 100 times and the more i watch the more i want to do it but i back out for some reason... ok im scared im gonna FAIL lol. Wish me luck fellas. I think im really going in starting monday. Nervous but i need this @++ kicking

well, hope you've been working your legs/lower body and you're ready for plyo.  it's a shock to many and i have a few friends who stopped for a few days in the beginning as they werent ready for the lower body demands 
if you dont have the hour (for phase two), you might want to look into his fast n furious dvd...only 20m

gl fam...get used to hearing "dig deeper"

Originally Posted by grusumm18

well, hope you've been working your legs/lower body and you're ready for plyo.  it's a shock to many and i have a few friends who stopped for a few days in the beginning as they werent ready for the lower body demands 
if you dont have the hour (for phase two), you might want to look into his fast n furious dvd...only 20m

laugh.gif

C'MON YALLLL... LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

as many times as ive watched the infomercial and (i have the dvds now) dvds ive noticed and made a comment to my wife about him and this "dig deeper" philosophy lol. Seems to piss me off a little lol, but in a good way to where you wanna continue just to shut this guy up. As far as the lower body goes im good, i work for fedex so im walking, jogging, up and down stairs, lifting for 9 plus hours a day and i done some p90x plyo before. I just know my overall conditioning sucks and thats were in worried im gonna just poop out and be done. Then thats where the DIG DEEPER should motivate me to try  and continue.

laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

as many times as ive watched the infomercial and (i have the dvds now) dvds ive noticed and made a comment to my wife about him and this "dig deeper" philosophy lol. Seems to piss me off a little lol, but in a good way to where you wanna continue just to shut this guy up. As far as the lower body goes im good, i work for fedex so im walking, jogging, up and down stairs, lifting for 9 plus hours a day and i done some p90x plyo before. I just know my overall conditioning sucks and thats were in worried im gonna just poop out and be done. Then thats where the DIG DEEPER should motivate me to try  and continue.

laugh.gif

LMAO
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're good fam
i mean, its interval training ist really that hard...just take the breaks when you need them...you'll see in the vid everyone falls out a few times...everyone

p90 was more diff

just started doing insanity, i'm on my 7th day today.
Just lost 5 lbs, but I felt the result when I was playing basketball. I didn't get tired easily like before and I can now touch the rim with both hands
eek.gif
pimp.gif

*this is not a before and after pic*

I'll be posting here as I progress week by week.

^^nice bro. Keep it up. Yeah I know it Kay tough during the first 2 weeks but I'm just gonna do the very best I can. If I have to break I will. The plan is to eventually get to where my breaks are minimal but any human being will have to break hell even MR. Dig Deeper himself breaks lol. Just gonna try to get them down to smaller and smaller breaks.

I started back up again on this 2 weeks ago but I have since pulled a muscle in my back so no longer doing it. It definitely works if you follow a diet though.

^^nice bro. Keep it up. Yeah I know it Kay tough during the first 2 weeks but I'm just gonna do the very best I can. If I have to break I will. The plan is to eventually get to where my breaks are minimal but any human being will have to break hell even MR. Dig Deeper himself breaks lol. Just gonna try to get them down to smaller and smaller breaks.

keep the form...i think its funny when the camera pans to other ppl and their form is all jacked (low knees, low squat, rounded backs)
im not game tight, but also im not demoing the product

keep the form...i think its funny when the camera pans to other ppl and their form is all jacked (low knees, low squat, rounded backs)
im not game tight, but also im not demoing the product
QFT
Proper form will get you results
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom