Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by piczon1983

doesnt your debit/credit card automaticaly get charged every month? No Contracts correct?
Correct. You're on auto-renew until you decide to cancel. You are charged initially and every 30 days thereafter.
Lmao looks like someone doesn't check their bank statements

I checked my statement today and I see no charge. The guy at the best buy didn't even inform me about this smh

Is anyone having any trouble with the app store? It's not recognizing some of the apps I already have installed.

Is anyone having any trouble with the app store? It's not recognizing some of the apps I already have installed.

what i want to know is when is bejeweled, peggle, bookworm, zuma coming to the ipad?

popcap is tripping hard...

plants vs zombies is cool and all, but i need the classic material before anything else.

what i want to know is when is bejeweled, peggle, bookworm, zuma coming to the ipad?

popcap is tripping hard...

plants vs zombies is cool and all, but i need the classic material before anything else.

^Shay, good call on that ContractKiller game a few pgs back..took me a min to figure out how to move up levels but after that its
smokin.gif

^Shay, good call on that ContractKiller game a few pgs back..took me a min to figure out how to move up levels but after that its
smokin.gif

^

:smile: glad you like it love

nothing like sniping some folks in the head right quick (and you know after i pop 'em i'm talking mess out loud too, lol)

^

:smile: glad you like it love

nothing like sniping some folks in the head right quick (and you know after i pop 'em i'm talking mess out loud too, lol)

[h2]'Final Fantasy III' Coming to iPad This Thursday, Updated 'Chrono Trigger' Teaser Hints at Release for Feature Phones Only[/h2]posted April 17th, 2011 7:07 PM UTC by Jared Nelson in News, Role-Playing, Upcoming Games, iPad Games
ff3-logo.jpg
Just about a month ago we saw the release of Final Fantasy III [$15.99] in the App Store, Square Enix’s 3D remake of their 1990 NES role-playing game and an enhanced port of the 2006 Nintendo DS release. The iOS version is the definitive version of the game, featuring Retina Display graphics and an intuitive touch interface, and despite some archaic gameplay design as a result of being based on a game from 20 years ago, we thoroughly enjoyed Final Fantasy III in our review.

While Final Fantasy III was released for iPhone and iPod touch devices, many players in our forums noted that the game played extremely well on the larger screen of the iPad in 2x mode. Yesterday, however, Square Enix revealed on their Facebook page that they will be bringing a native iPad version of Final Fantasy III to the App Store this Thursday. It isn’t clear whether there will be any further enhancements to the iPad version beyond a native resolution and screen size, but it should be a better experience than pixel-doubled mode for iPad gamers wanting to get in on some Final Fantasy III. Here’s a single teaser shot from the iPad version:

In other Square Enix news, the developer has updated the teaser page for Chrono Trigger that we stumbled across last December to include a date of April 25th. Unfortunately, it appears that the date mentioned is in regards to a mobile version of Chrono Trigger for feature phones, and not the iOS iteration that we’ve been patiently anticipating. Since their recently announced new game specifically mentions smartphone devices, we would expect the same from the Chrono Trigger teaser page if it had anything to do with an iOS version of the game.

There’s still no further word about the release date for the long, long awaited port of Final Fantasy Tactics on iOS either, but we’ll keep digging around for more information on this and anything new with Chrono Trigger coming to iOS. Also, we’ll take a look at the iPad version of Final Fantasy III when it hits the App Store this Thursday.

[h2]'Final Fantasy III' Coming to iPad This Thursday, Updated 'Chrono Trigger' Teaser Hints at Release for Feature Phones Only[/h2]posted April 17th, 2011 7:07 PM UTC by Jared Nelson in News, Role-Playing, Upcoming Games, iPad Games
ff3-logo.jpg
Just about a month ago we saw the release of Final Fantasy III [$15.99] in the App Store, Square Enix’s 3D remake of their 1990 NES role-playing game and an enhanced port of the 2006 Nintendo DS release. The iOS version is the definitive version of the game, featuring Retina Display graphics and an intuitive touch interface, and despite some archaic gameplay design as a result of being based on a game from 20 years ago, we thoroughly enjoyed Final Fantasy III in our review.

While Final Fantasy III was released for iPhone and iPod touch devices, many players in our forums noted that the game played extremely well on the larger screen of the iPad in 2x mode. Yesterday, however, Square Enix revealed on their Facebook page that they will be bringing a native iPad version of Final Fantasy III to the App Store this Thursday. It isn’t clear whether there will be any further enhancements to the iPad version beyond a native resolution and screen size, but it should be a better experience than pixel-doubled mode for iPad gamers wanting to get in on some Final Fantasy III. Here’s a single teaser shot from the iPad version:

In other Square Enix news, the developer has updated the teaser page for Chrono Trigger that we stumbled across last December to include a date of April 25th. Unfortunately, it appears that the date mentioned is in regards to a mobile version of Chrono Trigger for feature phones, and not the iOS iteration that we’ve been patiently anticipating. Since their recently announced new game specifically mentions smartphone devices, we would expect the same from the Chrono Trigger teaser page if it had anything to do with an iOS version of the game.

There’s still no further word about the release date for the long, long awaited port of Final Fantasy Tactics on iOS either, but we’ll keep digging around for more information on this and anything new with Chrono Trigger coming to iOS. Also, we’ll take a look at the iPad version of Final Fantasy III when it hits the App Store this Thursday.

Atomic web browser > Safari

also, be on the lookout for ESPN's "watchESPN" app coming out in May. Gonna be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Already got the watchESPN app on the iPhone its pretty good but the buffer time is kinda of suspect some time even on WIFI. The good thing though is it kind of acts like a DVR in the respects you can rewind what you say.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Already got the watchESPN app on the iPhone its pretty good but the buffer time is kinda of suspect some time even on WIFI. The good thing though is it kind of acts like a DVR in the respects you can rewind what you say.

anyone recommend any screen covers?
i've been leaning towards Steinheil Ultra Clear.  i have one on my phone and it's awesome.

anyone recommend any screen covers?
i've been leaning towards Steinheil Ultra Clear.  i have one on my phone and it's awesome.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WatchESPN app doesn't work for me...comcast isn't a fan. 

Gonna try atomic browser thanks for the input and try mymedia would love to get songs from hiphopdx and such downloaded to have

And FF III for ipad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any update on the JB for ipad 2 yet?  I am not updating to 4.3.2.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

eek.gif
pimp.gif

WatchESPN app doesn't work for me...comcast isn't a fan. 

Gonna try atomic browser thanks for the input and try mymedia would love to get songs from hiphopdx and such downloaded to have

And FF III for ipad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any update on the JB for ipad 2 yet?  I am not updating to 4.3.2.

Back
Top Bottom