Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Those of you who signed up for the Lifeproof case notification should have first dibs starting next week.

Only white and black initially.

I'm on the fence but eager to get the email.

Last edited:
Those of you who signed up for the Lifeproof case notification should have first dibs starting next week.
Only white and black initially.
I'm on the fence but eager to get the email.

Glad to hear I. When they said October I was thinking mid october not the end, owell. Looking forward to getting a case on this thing

Can't decide if I should get invisible shield or ghost armor for my iPhone I hav an invisible shield on my ipad but hav never used ghost armor before

Love the colors. Nice and slim design, but still feels durable too.

got my zoogue cases today, really nice, I like the material a lot, no problems with the sleep or volume buttons, cut outs on the bottom are spot on, camera hole is a bit big and you can see some of the grey back on the back of the phone should have no problem at all lifting your screen protector if you have one

Does anyone have suggestions for arm bands? I've been reading reviews on Belkins and they seem to have problems with sweat getting into the back and through the neoprene.

Does anyone have suggestions for arm bands? I've been reading reviews on Belkins and they seem to have problems with sweat getting into the back and through the neoprene.
I have the belkin arm band.  The reviews are accurate.  I sweat A LOT!!.  And when I'm done working out, my phone always has sweat on it. 

Did anyone receive their phone case from "Caze"? It's been three weeks and I still haven't received anything from these people.

Anyone else have the poetic atmosphere case? This damn thing is impossible to get off once you put it on :smh:

Last edited:
I have the Nike Forearm band. It was for the 4S but the 5 fits in it too. I use bluetooth headphones at the gym/running so there's no cord to get in the way. If you don't have bluetooth headphones I don't know if I'd suggest this band, as the headphone jack placement is different being on the bottom and the slide to unlock does get blocked.

I haven't had the sweat issue with it, as it's on the forearm and on the upper. It does seem like sweat would seep through if you do have a sweaty forearm. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-581614

Stay out of the legal system folks. Almost got sent to jail again today but my PO looked out for me. 2 more years and its over.

If my girl lost her new 5, and got a new one through replacement. But then found it in her moms car trunk about 72 hours after that, can the phone still be used?

Could it be unlocked and used on tmobile lets say for instance.

Beware!!!!! The 30-pin adapter is not case friendly, UNLESS the case does not cover the bottom of the phone :x

If my girl lost her new 5, and got a new one through replacement. But then found it in her moms car trunk about 72 hours after that, can the phone still be used?
Could it be unlocked and used on tmobile lets say for instance.

verizon is already unlocked go to tmobile and ask for a nano sim

Repped!!! I did not know that they had this. I'll check the store ASAP!!!
It works great. Tried it out with a few alarm docks and speakers I had and all work. They just sit on the counter instead of docked in, but it's not a big deal to me. I got mine at my local Best Buy. Apple Stores had them too. I couldn't track down the one you got so I just bought this one. I'm glad it worked out that way though. This one is so much more useful.

If your case is basic and you paid more than $5, you got fleeced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom