Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

Just bought this case: PureGear DualTek Extreme Shock Case + Shield for iPhone 5 (Black)
Paid $15

Last edited:
I have the SwitchEasy Tones case and the Ghost Armor full body protection to prevent any scuffs or scratches... So far it's been a great combo... The case provides great protection without being bulky, it's actually really slim...

Ordered one of those poetic atmosphere cases. Currently rocking an incipio dual shield. Like it, but kinda bulky for some of my work trousers. lol.

My OB Defender should be in the mailbox when I get home from work today. That and my screen protectors. It's about to get cold soon in the Chi so my i5 has got to be protected. Damn showing a off a phone everyone has.

I should be getting my iPhone next month and by than I will already have 3 cases for it.

My father bought me the otterbox maximum protection thingy lol cuz he knows how much of a clutz I am. It's bulky but it works :smile:

Did anyone recieve their 3 skins from that Xtreme guardz buy 3 get 80% off promo ?

Its been over a week and nothing smh

Anyone know where I can get some decently priced chargers? I had like two in every room now I'm down to just the one again.

Poetic Atmosphere case came in the mail. looks great and still slim. a little bit of a lip for setting face down on a table. unfortunate part is I hat to take my extreme guards off of the phone. thinking of going without a screen protector, but also thinking of trying one of those Zagg screen protectors that are "case friendly".

I'm rocking the poetic atmosphere also. Once it on it seem damn there impossible to take off :smh: feels like ima crack my phone in half trying to get it off

Back
Top Bottom