Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

any good slim looking case/cardholders out there? where the Drivers and a Debit cards can go

Just had to buy the 30 pin adapter for my car, :smh: at $30. I was going to buy one of the cheap ones off amazon but the reviews are horrible

Just had to buy the 30 pin adapter for my car,
mean.gif
at $30. I was going to buy one of the cheap ones off amazon but the reviews are horrible
For the car charger? your better off just buying a new car charger

^
Yeah, the Belkin and Griffin chargers are out now and cost around that price.

Might buy the light silver Mophie case when it comes out.

Just had to buy the 30 pin adapter for my car, :smh: at $30. I was going to buy one of the cheap ones off amazon but the reviews are horrible
For the car charger? your better off just buying a new car charger

It's not to charge my phone but to play music thru my phone in my car. My car came with a cable to installed but it was 30 pin. It doesn't charge my phone either so I might buy that belkin charger too

I ended up buying the dual charger from Verizon.
it has enough power to charge an ipad, the reason I got it is because my work phone is a blackberry and my personal phone is an iPhone 5.

What's with these LunaTik Taktik cases on eBay that have Buy It Now prices for around $50? Are these obvious knock offs or has anyone heard of them going that low for whatever reason? Also, any input on these cases would be appreciated.

Any good cases for the 5 for gym use? I want something that won't get fogged up from all the sweat and is practical.

Ended up going with the incipio ovrmld case. Pretty happy with it so far...

Thanks for all the help/suggestions :nthat:

copped the spigen slim armor in gunmetal, and i really like it. it protected my phone from a pretty nasty fall the other day. :pimp:

will stick with this case for a while. 8)

^^^i almost went with that one, but I saw some reviews on YouTube and saw that it doesn't have any lip on the front. So if you lay your phone down face down, the screen is on the surface it's sitting on. I didn't like that.

there is a small lip on it. i think what you read was with the glas.tr screen protector (ironically by spigen) on the phone, it will rest on the screen when it's face down.

Last edited:
Finally getting my first iPhone 5 after 2 dreaded years with this myTouch 4g :x:x

Looked through this thread and 2 cases catch my attention:

Spigen Slim Armor and the Case Mate TOUGH.

Any more cases that you guys recommend that will last me over time? Apparently the Slim doesn't have a big enough bumper for laying the phone screen first. Best screen protector as well? Thanks

Get the zagg invisible shield for screen protector. Little expensive compared to the lil cheapy ones, but they're lifetime guarantee. Can save a few $$s if purchased on ebay.If there's a store of kiosk in your mall, they'll switch it out for free, or charge $5 to install it.

I just got the incipio ovrmld (19 n change on amazon). Im happy with it. Silicon type case, but not the sticky silicon that won't slide in your pocket. Has nice bumper/lip to protect the screen when laying on the face.

Last edited:
I have primarily had the SwitchEasy Tones on my iPhone since the release date, but I've been looking for other options... I purchased the Spigen Slim Armor, but it felt too bulky compared to the Tones... I received my Belkin Grip Candy Sheer today from Verizon for $12 and I love it... It just became my primary case... It's slim yet provides great protection...

Well this thread fell off but quick question. Anyone here have the CaseCrown slider case? Pretty much a jank version of the incase slider but it's only 10 bucks on eBay. Was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience with one.

sorry if this has been asked, but is there a good car adapter to play music on? no tape deck or aux port in my ride smh.

^ rocket fish makes one (whatever bestbuy brand name is) its like 20

Brought one a few months ago for my lil sis

Morphie case is a life saver. Best 40 I spent on a case

Bought this case for my phone, and what a POS. the look is perfect. Feels great in the hands. But it would drop my reception from LTE to 4g easily to edge. To no service in no time. Word of the wise, don't get a case that is made of metal

Back
Top Bottom