Official iPhone 5 Accessories Thread (Cases, Cords, Docks)

I want a gold case . . . Tempted to cop

51Gt74AbN4L._SY300_.jpg

But it has no front bumper . . .
tired.gif

I don't want a bulky Otterbox . . . but it protects the screen . . .

51E5DWc53jL._AA300_.jpg

^^^ This is the closest to what I want but it's only available from a seller on Amazon not directly from the company . . . Should I bite

Last edited:
Anyone tried this SPIGEN Slim Armor case:

Thinking about getting this off amazon or might go with the Elago S5 Outfit case.

I've been cycling between my defender, commuter, reflex, and the slider case w stand/clip (platinum brand? From best buy) on the regular.

Still not overall impressed by the cases. Waiting on Magpul to release for the 5. Their cases for the 4 were AMAZING.

Just bought one of those lunatik cases off of eBay for my iPhone 5.. I seen on the Lunatik site that they are still coming soon.. I got tired of waiting so I pulled the trigger on one of them from a ebayer in china for $50..

We all know everything is made in china just like this case so I was like what's the worse can happen buying str8 from the maker for half the price with over a thousand feedback with %100 and sold over 20 of them and all the buyers were happy??

I'm going to post pics of it when I get it..

i am very pleased with this case... :smokin:

if anyone wants the link to the ebayer i got this from shoot me a PM

Last edited:
Otter box or bust. Gotta keep that bad boy in 1 piece
while good i still say lifeproof in terms of overall... cant beat dirt and waterproof...plus still protects the case...granted the earbud plug is a pain to keep up with... but dropping in water being able to use in water+ drop protection and less bulk=win all around...

If you're willing to drop $35 shipped on a case, some pretty clean sneaker related cases...

http://sneaker.st/

Just bought an incipio ngp. Been rocking with one on my 4, and like it a lot. Grabbed one for the 5 when I get it within the next few days.

Last edited:
If you're willing to drop $35 shipped on a case, some pretty clean sneaker related cases...

Just bought an incipio ngp. Been rocking with one on my 4, and like it a lot. Grabbed one for the 5 when I get it within the next few days.

got the phone and NGP... not happy with the ngp at all, no where near as nice as the 4 version...

now on the market for a new case, preferably something that I can find for less than 20 on ebay. Something slim, with decent protection, and no problem sliding in/out of my pocket.

suggestions?

When I had the white iPhone I was rocking the poetic atmosphere. Now I'm rocking the otter box defender (bulky as hell but has the protection I need in my line of work) on the blk phone.

Just ordered the element sector 5 ops edition.

got the phone and NGP... not happy with the ngp at all, no where near as nice as the 4 version...

now on the market for a new case, preferably something that I can find for less than 20 on ebay. Something slim, with decent protection, and no problem sliding in/out of my pocket.

suggestions?

I'd just go on ebay or amazon and get a lifeproof. It will cost you another $10-$15 but it's worth it

I'd just go on ebay or amazon and get a lifeproof. It will cost you another $10-$15 but it's worth it

considering that, but I need t og oin store and check one out in person to see how bulky it is, and to check materials. main reason I dont use an otterbox is because I can hardly put it in m pocket because of the silicon material.

considering that, but I need t og oin store and check one out in person to see how bulky it is, and to check materials. main reason I dont use an otterbox is because I can hardly put it in m pocket because of the silicon material.

It's not bulky at all man, they're extremely slim. I have an Otterbox (which I love) and a buddy of mine has a lifeproof. Lifeproof is MUCH slimmer, and goes in and out of pocket easily.

Material on the Lifeproof is pretty compatible to the plastic of the Otterbox, it just feels slightly rubberized.

Thanks for the feedback. Will def be checking out a lifeproof before I purchase a new case.

Back
Top Bottom