Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

f41d7s.png

My new setup.
pimp.gif
dopeeee

Where can you download all of these themes for iPhone?!

Also, how can you edit certain parts of the theme such as the batter life percentage, a custom name on the top left, etc??

Also, how can you edit certain parts of the theme such as the batter life percentage, a custom name on the top left, etc??

Originally Posted by bigblizur

cydia: winterboard

and if you really want to go out of your way:

macthemes.net
youtube: "how to SSH iPhone" for instructions. 

Originally Posted by bigblizur

cydia: winterboard

and if you really want to go out of your way:

macthemes.net
youtube: "how to SSH iPhone" for instructions. 

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

3497z8j.png

29gbcaw.png
Ok, so is the lock screen a theme or an app?  I like how you can see your email, sms, missed calls, etc WITHOUT unlocking the phone...

Originally Posted by YUNGRICH 702

3497z8j.png

29gbcaw.png
Ok, so is the lock screen a theme or an app?  I like how you can see your email, sms, missed calls, etc WITHOUT unlocking the phone...

Figured out a lot by watching youtube, but still can't figure out how to edit/customize the top section of my iPhone.

How do I edit where it says "Verizon?" I've seen people customize that part of the phone...

Thx

Figured out a lot by watching youtube, but still can't figure out how to edit/customize the top section of my iPhone.

How do I edit where it says "Verizon?" I've seen people customize that part of the phone...

Thx

damn, most of the apps that I download aren't working. I keep getting "Springboard has crashed, it will now enter safe mode."

Most of the apps that I have downloaded aren't even working. I have an iPhone 4 running OS 4.2.6

Following Apps / Tweaks aren't working:

MakeItMine
UserAgent Faker

damn, most of the apps that I download aren't working. I keep getting "Springboard has crashed, it will now enter safe mode."

Most of the apps that I have downloaded aren't even working. I have an iPhone 4 running OS 4.2.6

Following Apps / Tweaks aren't working:

MakeItMine
UserAgent Faker

web.png

Why is the weather numbers like that?

I am running HTC weather widget on LockInfo

Please help!!

web.png

Why is the weather numbers like that?

I am running HTC weather widget on LockInfo

Please help!!

Back