Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

You can add installous without going through the whole SSH steps.
I did it on my cousin's ipod.
It automatically changes the permission when you download and install using installous.

*2 Questions*

1. Is there anyway i can get the beatmaker app for free?

2. Can i change the ''Slide to unlock" words to whatever i want?? I downloaded customize but whenever i tap it the menu comes but then it justdissapers and goes to my home screen!!!

Can anyone help me please?!

Originally Posted by icykicks79

*2 Questions*

1. Is there anyway i can get the beatmaker app for free?

2. Can i change the ''Slide to unlock" words to whatever i want?? I downloaded customize but whenever i tap it the menu comes but then it just dissapers and goes to my home screen!!!

Can anyone help me please?!
you will need to add a new source to Cydia (Open Cydia >> Manage >> Source >> Edit >> Add) http://cydia.hackulo.ushttp://cydia.hackulo.us
Then download Installous. Go to www.appulo.us and download all your Apps
smokin.gif
After downloading I normally restart my device and it works fine.

[h3]Apple Seeking to IncreaseParticipation in App Store Ratings?[/h3]
Tuesday October 28, 2008 09:19 AM EST; Category: iPhone
Written by arn

091124-rating.jpg

iPhoneHellas.grhas published a screenshot from the latest iPhone 2.2 Beta 2 which reveals that Apple may be seeking to increase customer participation in reviewing iPhoneand iPod touch apps.

Specifically, the latest firmware will ask users to rate an application if they decided to remove them from their iPhone. Apple would presumably send therating back to the iTunes App Store. While Apple had originally allowed anyone to leave an app ratings, Apple now requires customers to have purchased anapplication prior to rating/reviewing it.

Recently leaked screenshots of iPhone 2.2 Beta 2 have revealed anumber of new features including:

- Google Street View
- Public Transit Times and Walking Directions
- Location Sharing

Yo JDocs, I already had a "Documents" folder in var/mobile and it was set to 775. Should I make a "Documents 2" folder and follow fromthere?

^ Thanks. some help with this step...
7.Download cracked Games and Apps from Update: below scroll down
EDIT:

I tried rebooting, but it wont boot, it just gets stuck on the apple logo...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^Installous automatically allows SSH ?

yep.
Just add the source to cydia, download installous, use safari to find the apps(on the websites you listed) and you can be able to either download or installfrom there. It does change the permission for you.

Anyone looking for a game, Scoops by Ian Marsh Is Crackkkk,May look wack at first but after playing its hard to stop, i got it when it was free but now its$.99

Bahh... Had to restore, now i need to re-jailbreak and do everything over. Not win.

I was going to reboot after making the changes in SSH, and the phone just locked up... i probably did something wrong. Thank God i have a backup of all mystuff... I'm Jailbreaking right now.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

so the thing you told me to do is safe right? how to get free apps.. lol.. just making sure./
JDocs tutorial should be right, its just that i tried doing it without SSH first, and then again with JDocs, so it messed up.

Right now, i just want to know if i can just go straight to installus or whatever its called, instead of messing with SSH.

you have a backup of your Cydia apps ?
Right now, i just want to know if i can just go straight to installus or whatever its called, instead of messing with SSH.
Yea. You can just download Installous and it should all work fine.
SaNTi - ahh true.. so AppBackup is still the only way to back up Cydia apps (just a list)

damn sorry to hear that.. I just added the source and dl'd Installous and viola.. Tetris showed up.. Installed then rebooted and I'm playing tetris

Google EARTH is the dopest @*@@ ever! All day I was just zooming in and looking at places in Dubai,
laugh.gif
, the man-made palm tree islands are <333

Back
Top Bottom