Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Beatmaker is too nice, I wish i new how to export the songs beats to my computer.

under what section is beatmaker my dude?
Alphabetical, Music

under cydia??? i cant find it
nerd.gif

Beatmaker was hard as hell for me. Maybe I'm just not doing something right but I had no idea what I was doing.

Any tips?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Beatmaker was hard as hell for me. Maybe I'm just not doing something right but I had no idea what I was doing.

Any tips?

This is non-iphone related but, where is everyone getting those cartoon people avys from?

im seriously thinking of dropping my curve for the iphone and need some help with average cost of monthly bill. i currently have the 600 fave 5 plan plusunlimited text/data and pay total of 103 after taxes. so my question is what is the average cost of the monthly bill and what would it include?

thanks in advance,
robert

iight Im making the jump and getting the 3G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so On that note I have a ipod touch 8GB for sale!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Whatttttttt?? Mr. G1 Himself?!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

im seriously thinking of dropping my curve for the iphone and need some help with average cost of monthly bill. i currently have the 600 fave 5 plan plus unlimited text/data and pay total of 103 after taxes. so my question is what is the average cost of the monthly bill and what would it include?

thanks in advance,
robert

I have 450 anytime (w/ rollover+unlimited mobile to mobile) with 5000 nights and weekends with unlimited text and data.. my bill is $90 plus tax.

Whatttttttt?? Mr. G1 Himself?!!!
laugh.gif
This is major, would have never thought the day,
eek.gif

AT&T - Again! - Offers Free WiFi to iPhone Users

Posted on Thursday, Oct 30, 2008 by Rene Ritchie
Share/Save/Bookmark 1 Comment » File Under:News; Tags: AT&T, finally, starbucks, wifi

Sorry we're a almost as late at AT&T with this one, folks. (We were busy engineering a TiPbDOS attack over on Stickam, it seems!) But like AT&T,we'll keep on keeping on… In their case, however, it's (finally!) making good on the 3G launch-day promise of free WiFi for iPhone users at AT&Thotspots.

According to SMS and email notifications going out, here are the deets:

AT&T knows Wi-Fi is hot, and FREE Wi-Fi is even hotter. Which is why FREE AT&T Wi-Fi access is now available for Apple iPhone at thousands of hotspotsnationwide, including Starbucks*. Users can relax and access music, email and web browsing services with their favorite blend in hand from the comfort of theirnearest location. For information visit www.att.com/attwifi.

So, if you find yourself at a Starbucks with your Gibson-esque Quinte-Vinte-Latte, let us know how good the side order of WiFi goes with that!

tetris is so dope.. has anyone else tried out camerabag? use it with snapture
pimp.gif
(iphone photography ftw!)

werent you saying F the iphone in the g1 thread?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom