Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Can someone help me out? Everytime my iPod touch syncs over wi-fi, it disrupts my connection making my internet unusable. I have to go downstairs and manually reset my router. Does anyone know how to fix this?

So my Wifi is absolutely tweaking after my semi tethered jailbreak of 6.1.3.... it says connected but the connection is terrible. anyone know how to fix this?

anyone interested in streaming music/movies/tv shows etc... kinda like google cloud apple has a app called plex. it is free and unlimited...meaning you can stream your entire collection/hard drive/pc for free...it even seperates the various categories and can be used either in wifi or 3g/4g

Had to have my phone replaced because the speaker stopped working.  My new iphone 5 is running 6.1.4.

I'm about to smash my phone against a wall.....smh

Last edited:
well my 4s was stolen Sunday at a basketball game I was officiating. I tracked it from my work phone to Hammond Indiana. Cops said they couldn't knock the doors based off a dot on icloud

Total ******g waste. The thing is nothing but a brick to the POS kid that stole it.

Would you all recommend replacing with a 5, or waiting on 5S?

**** the recommendation, I got the phone back today.

The cracked back screen was replaced and the front screen was same. I can tell that the side was opened. Anything else I need to do beside remove phone from lost stolen list?

Just got the 5 today and got a question. My old Droid had a little green LED indicator light that would blink repeatedly whenever I had a text or missed call. So far I don't see anything similar on the iphone and it's really annoying; how are you supposed to know if you have a text if you aren't there when it comes in? Do you have to keep manually checking? I found a way to make the LED flash for alerts but it only happens one time when the text comes in. Are there any apps or hacks that address this?

anyone willing to part with their old.. Iphone 4s or 5 because they got a new phone or an extra one.. PM me with a reasonable price, or if you know anyone selling one please.

anyone willing to part with their old.. Iphone 4s or 5 because they got a new phone or an extra one.. PM me with a reasonable price, or if you know anyone selling one please.

Yall think I should get the free iphone 5 from Best Buy, or wait until the new one drops?

Got the 4s if it matters.

anyone interested in streaming music/movies/tv shows etc... kinda like google cloud apple has a app called plex. it is free and unlimited...meaning you can stream your entire collection/hard drive/pc for free...it even seperates the various categories and can be used either in wifi or 3g/4g

hmm does the computer need to be on for this??

am i looking at the wrong app. only one i see is $4.99

Back
Top Bottom