Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Finally upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the 5. Now to sale my old 4. What's everyone else been getting out of there's? Basically perfect shape nothing wrong with it at all. Just put it on Craigslist for $225.

Finally upgraded from my iPhone 4 to the 5. Now to sale my old 4. What's everyone else been getting out of there's? Basically perfect shape nothing wrong with it at all. Just put it on Craigslist for $225.
you might get some bites.... i mean agp for the 4s is mid 200's so its possible also depends what ios you have, jb or not, the carrier and the storage space.

you might get some bites.... i mean agp for the 4s is mid 200's so its possible also depends what ios you have, jb or not, the carrier and the storage space.

IOS6 16gb and not jail broken its on AT&T. I posted 225 but would take the first $200 offer. Just wanted to see if I'm in the ballpark.

Just got the otter box defender case on my iphone. Anyone else used it before? It looks tough but its also kind of big

Just got the otter box defender case on my iphone. Anyone else used it before? It looks tough but its also kind of big
shouldve went with lifeproof... just as sturdy...matter fact more durable and can be submerged in water...used in water...but is alotlighter and less bulky and pretty much cost the same.

I dropped my phone in the water weeks ago. Motherboard had corrosion on it. Screen is unresponsive to touch? Is there a way where i can just move my stuff into another Iphone. I saw some on Ebay..

Ok so I got a hand-me-down iphone 4s for free today. It's an ATT phone. What's the cheapest plan out there for this thing?

yoo i got this extra iphone 4s and wanna jailbreak it to see whats good in the iphone community

its on ios 6.0 someone guide me

Someone help me please

anyone elses iphone 5's lock button unresponsive sometimes? This damn thing is brand new and already full of problems. :smh:

i loved my otter currently im using the mophie charger case i got but im gonna switch back this weekend..

Anyone know how to get rid of the excessive usage of other memory?

aside from plugging my phone in how would i check that? i get constant msg sayin my icloud is almost full.

There is no untethered jailbreak out for iOS 6 yet, unless its with the bootrom exploit, which is iPhone/ipod4 or lower. Wait until a untethered is out. It should be by the end of the year from the looks of it. Im new to this forum, but Ive been in the jailbreak community for many years. I can gladly guide anyone though the jailbreak process. 

Back
Top Bottom