Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

My latest setup. Much thanks to jDocs. But I still haven't found out how to change the color of my system strings. Can anyone help with this?

2978587966_8cddfe9838.jpg

It's called Abstract NTW, it can be found on Cydia. The background I found on deviantart, and edited to fit my phone.

PS. I need some help with a couple things:

(1) When I'm iPhone, I can't post on NT. When I login and try to post, it just kicks me out, and asks me to login again. Is there a fix for this?

(2) Does anyone know how to change the color of the system strings?

(3) Is there another web browser for the iphone, or is safari the best one?

Thanks NT

Originally Posted by slaterSB

how do i chnge the carrier name from att to anythin?
Download Make it Mine from Cydia.

GOOGLE Earth:

googearth.jpg
Google has a released a custom, multitouchy version of Google Earth for the iPhone, and it rocks, turning you into a master of universe that can zoom, twirl and pan all around the world with just a few flicks of your fingers. It also uses the accelerometer, so you can pan and tilt, too. It might just be better than desktop version just because multitouch makes it so damn fun.

PopoutOverall, the whole thing works really well. Performance is good, at least over Wi-Fi, though it can get occasionally janky. Google has overlaid areas of interest with Wikipedia and Panoramio links that pop up with info or sweet photos in an in-app browser, in addition to giving it the iPhone-standard "locate me" GPS powers to find stuff around you. It's free, and zipping around mountain ranges with a fingers like a demigod just 'cause you feel like it is awesome-o, so definitely grab it now.

(1) When I'm iPhone, I can't post on NT. When I login and try to post, it just kicks me out, and asks me to login again. Is there a fix for this?

(2) Does anyone know how to change the color of the system strings?

(3) Is there another web browser for the iphone, or is safari the best one?

(1)/(3) That is an odd problem, I have no problems posting on NT. Can you post on any other forums? You can try using MyFox (firefox-esq browser for theiPhone) found on Cydia, and see if that works .

(2) I know there are ways to change the font colour for the App names, but I'm not sure if there is anything available to change the font colour of what isin the status bar. But you can change the colour of all the images up there. And I've never tried changing the "slide to unlock" area so again,I'm not sure about that.

Also - nice theme you got there
pimp.gif
..and you're welcome lol

SaNTi - I heard that was in development, glad to see its out and FREE!
smokin.gif
.. just started fiddling with it today, its pretty dope.. just waiting forCanada to get some StreetView love
nerd.gif

Question....

Anyone using WinAdmin or Beatmaker?
Do you like it?

I already have Beatmaker, but I'm really curious about WinAdmin.

question?
sometimes when i change themes not all the icons change is there anyway to fix this?

That's because there may not be an icon created for every App you have.
It's usually all the standard ones like Email, Safari, Calendar, etc. and the commonly used apps from the appstore.
Newer apps will definitely not have an icon that matches the theme.

You would have to wait until the creator of the theme updates with more icons, but that's still no guarantee.

Haha.. I was trying to think of a way to bump this.. that will do..

For anyone interested in networking or IT security you should check out Snap. It shows all the devices currently on your network. Listing IPs, MAC addresses,device brands, etc..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

That's because there may not be an icon created for every App you have.
It's usually all the standard ones like Email, Safari, Calendar, etc. and the commonly used apps from the appstore.
Newer apps will definitely not have an icon that matches the theme.

You would have to wait until the creator of the theme updates with more icons, but that's still no guarantee.
makes sense thanks for the info

^^ Use Blanks, found on Cydia (you need the Steffwiz source though, just search for Steffwiz on Cydia)

Anybody have any experience with appulo.us? I downloaded an app and tried to drag it into my applications and iTunes but it wouldn't do it because it saidit wasn't verified. Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I just wanna kno a couple things:
1) how to change the battery life to numbers
2) if the customize app doesn't work anymore
3) if I'm able to change the slide to unlock to whatever i want

Jdocs.. would you might writing a short tutorial on how to use appulo,installous and stuff.. cracked ipa files

and not just for me.. but for others..

Originally Posted by yungjd

I just wanna kno a couple things:
1) how to change the battery life to numbers
2) if the customize app doesn't work anymore
3) if I'm able to change the slide to unlock to whatever i want

1. go to bossprefs and enable numeric battery then click on the battery
2. i don't so
3. without customize you might be able to do it through openssh

Jdocs.. would you might writing a short tutorial on how to use appulo,installous and stuff.. cracked ipa files

and not just for me.. but for others..

To begin, you need to be able to SSH into your phone. To achieve this download OpenSSH through Cydia and then on your computer you need WinSCP or Cyberduck forMac.

Then you need to be able to use cracked ipa files (credit to dk206 on YouTube):

Instructions
1.Log into WinSCP (windows) or Cyberduck (Mac)
2.Create a folder called Documents in /var/mobile/ and set permission to 777
3.Create a folder called Documents in the /Applications folder and set permissions to 777.
4.Now go to root /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mobile Installation.framework
5.Replace the MobileInstallation file and set the permissions 775 for the file (replacement file found here http://stashbox.org/v/176559/MobileInstallation.zip )
6.Reboot your iPhone/iPod Touch-IMPORTANT!
7.Download cracked Games and Apps from Update: below scroll down
8.Download at least one App from t he App Store(Free or Paid) FROM YOUR IPOD TOUCH/IPHONE DEVICE!
IMPORTANT: Otherwise you will get an error! (Only need to do this once]
9.Double click on the cracked .ipa you downloaded
10.Sync your iPhone/iPod Touch and enjoy!

Now you will need to add a new source to Cydia (Open Cydia >> Manage >> Source >> Edit >> Add) http://cydia.hackulo.us
Then download Installous. Go to www.appulo.us and download all your Apps
smokin.gif
After downloading I normally restart my device and it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom