Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^ Add the source cydia.hackulo.us into cydia and the hackulo section should be there..But i have a question about AppSync 3.0, ive installed it to sync my cracked apps with itunes but it will not work.

ALSO.. i was wondering if there was any theme where i could get the lockscreen to work like the G1, my dude said he saw it on someones phone and it sound like a pretty cool idea
10718753.jpg

That was my lockscreen when I had my iPhone

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjm0ygzyzh

There's the link to it, you have to install it to Library > Themes, I think, haven't used SSH for about month and a half.

Good lookin out MJ45, i downloaded the link and it came up as a .rar file, im not familiar with how to unzip those..i've tried SSH'ing a few times the past couple years but could never get the hang of it at all. Any way you could further explain how to apply it? Im on a mac if that matters..thanks

Download ZiPeg, it works like WinRar, and it will Unzip it and it is in there.
Then you need cyberduck, a SSH client, YouTube them both. That is easier than text tutorial.

thanks man

Man the stuff you guys have done to your phones is awesome. I've had my iphone for 3 weeks. Are there basic theme changes i can makewith out jailbreaking it? I dont see anything this cool under settings.

BTW how do i add the Niketalk button? Is it an app?

^ Add the source cydia.hackulo.us into cydia and the hackulo section should be there..But i have a question about AppSync 3.0, ive installed it to sync my cracked apps with itunes but it will not work.
ALSO.. i was wondering if there was any theme where i could get the lockscreen to work like the G1, my dude said he saw it on someones phone and it sound like a pretty cool idea
10718753.jpg

That was my lockscreen when I had my iPhone
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmjm0ygzyzh
There's the link to it, you have to install it to Library > Themes, I think, haven't used SSH for about month and a half.
Good lookin out MJ45, i downloaded the link and it came up as a .rar file, im not familiar with how to unzip those..i've tried SSH'ing a few times the past couple years but could never get the hang of it at all. Any way you could further explain how to apply it? Im on a mac if that matters..thanks
Download ZiPeg, it works like WinRar, and it will Unzip it and it is in there.
Then you need cyberduck, a SSH client, YouTube them both. That is easier than text tutorial.
thanks man
Np especially for Mac fam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I tried to Unlock my 3G with ultrasn0w and now when I put my sim card in it says "No Service". I've reset the phone and waiting for 10 minutes and still no signal, what do I do?
Toggle off 3g, if that does not work, try toggling airplane mode.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Man the stuff you guys have done to your phones is awesome. I've had my iphone for 3 weeks. Are there basic theme changes i can make with out jailbreaking it? I dont see anything this cool under settings.

Nope gotta jailbreak bro.
Go to NT on your phone and hit the plus sign and add to homescreen.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Man the stuff you guys have done to your phones is awesome. I've had my iphone for 3 weeks. Are there basic theme changes i can make with out jailbreaking it? I dont see anything this cool under settings.

Nope gotta jailbreak bro.
Go to NT on your phone and hit the plus sign and add to homescreen.

Thanks bro will do.

yo i jailbroke my brand new 3GS and within 2 days that $!%%% got jammed up and froze. I couldn't even restart it. I'm lucky ATT replaced it for me.
I'm leaving the replacement iPhone that I got stock.

BE CAREFUL!!

Ok so i have a 2g with 3.0 software and when i try to unlock it it says error everytime ... please help ... PM me with any questions I have not answered tohelp me on the road to fixing it... thank youuu

can anyone provide me with the EXACT link to sign up for the AT&T student discount? It was in the thread along ways back.

I would really appreciate it.

Can anyone school me on how to install system fonts? I don't like using FontSwap and I would rather use SSH

Originally Posted by slaterSB

what is the point of that third pic with the ip and storage info? ive seen a few people post it...why?

its a sb settings theme
its a widget. its one of the most useful things you can have on the iphone. Whether or not you want to respring, reboot, turn wifi on/off etc. Itmakes things alot easier with just a swipe on top and a simple press.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by slaterSB

what is the point of that third pic with the ip and storage info? ive seen a few people post it...why?

its a sb settings theme
its a widget. its one of the most useful things you can have on the iphone. Whether or not you want to respring, reboot, turn wifi on/off etc. It makes things alot easier with just a swipe on top and a simple press.

thanks...i had it but i didn't use it so i just deleted it...

sooo right now i have the 34.99 G1 plan and im getting a 2G 8GB iphone tomorrow already unlocked and such...any cheaper alternatives?

Back
Top Bottom