OFFICIAL JAN 2015 WDYWT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be the only guy on your campus with Loubs haha
I'm sure there are a few :lol:, I go to hunter college. No campus really and about 20,000 students. Smart money is out of 20,000 I ain't the only one. If so :smokin

I remember when I was in college and facebook had just started. Someone made a fb group about people getting dressed up in nice clothes just to go to class. I usually just wore jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Sometimes it was easy to see who dormed and who were the commuters.

Last edited:
I remember when I was in college and facebook had just started. Someone made a fb group about people getting dressed up in nice clothes just to go to class. I usually just wore jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. Sometimes it was easy to see who dormed and who were the commuters.
I mean with me personally I'm undergraduate right now and taking filler classes so it would be kind of ridiculous to go in a suit. Now if I were in medical school or something more serious I'd understand, every little thing counts.

I wish I could say the same. I am a business major and we have to wear suits 5 days a week and I am in undergrad.
damn, I haven't heard of any school with a dress requirement. Is that just for "business opportunities" or is everyone required to wear suits?

damn, I haven't heard of any school with a dress requirement. Is that just for "business opportunities" or is everyone required to wear suits?

My sister graduated from FAMU, she studied accounting but said they had a dress code. She never rocked sweats etc to class.

Damn guess I'm spoiled at a city college with no major. Maybe if I select a business major I might have to start rocking suits, who knows.

Damn guess I'm spoiled at a city college with no major. Maybe if I select a business major I might have to start rocking suits, who knows.
You still be the freshest kid on da campus dhoe. Wear dem flightposites with da suits and stunt on dem professors pleighboi

16223803045_4c6682e811_c.jpg

16037698339_9c3e252135_c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom