OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember before when outlets would issue you a 20% voucher that's good for a couple of hours if you return something, they would even ask you if you want to re-purchase the item you returned using the voucher.

I remember those coupons but never had them ask me if I wanted to repurchase what I had just returned. I wonder why they got rid of the coupons. I use to tell them every time that they always knew how to keep getting me to spend money there.

Last edited:
View media item 734729
Found this at my local TJmaxx today in a small for $109.99. Retails at $400. Passed cuz I'm not a Lebron fan but it's a nice jacket. Been finding some nice Nike stuff at Marshall's/TJmaxx lately, would suggest you guys go hit your local one up once in a while.

Nothing at KC outlet.Only thing I would have bought was the Kobe Pit Viper hoodie but it was $79.99!!! It's only 49.99 on the website.They even raised the price of the KD Elite superhero from 99 to 139.smh Thought prices were supposed to go down.Saw the KD Elite Superhero again at Burlington Coat factory in a size 9 for $69. I guess there are no sales because of income tax time.

Posted by someone on my FB group earlier today, said they had FSR:

Nike MLK 
FOAMS $129.00
GLOVES $110.00

Checked out my local Ross at seven corners, va.

kobe 7 sz 11 and 8.5 $59

dwights sz 12 $39

lunar tr1 $32

Had a few other Nike lunar shoes in scattered sizes, some running some trainers. I passed on the kobes, tried them on and they were too snug. I normally wear an 11.5/12 depending on the shoe.

Also copped this kd zip up hoodie for $19. Was on clearance. Not sure if there were other sizes.

Very strange considering this Ross never has anything.
Nice pickup with the KD hoodie.Would def had bought that.Seen these at TJ Maxx too.So keep a look out.

Just tried calling my local Nike store and of course they don't have the foams

Even if those foams were b-grade, they wouldn't be $129 for no reason. $179 at least...?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you stack the $5 survey gift cards or does it depend on the employee you go to?
All depends on the employee. I do it all the time on phone orders and in person. Just have to either get lucky or know how to talk to people. A mix of both always helps.

And sometimes they can't be sold right away, if that's the first time the shoe has been in the outlet.  It needs to get added to the system first, before anyone (employees included) can buy them.

Right, as others have said, it's not a one-size-fits-all situation.

Many places have a policy that returns can't be put back on the floor for X amount of time. Now, whether that policy is always followed is a separate question. Sometimes the shoe goes right back out. As KC said, if it's new inventory, it may have to be scanned into the system before it can be re-sold. And, sometimes when there's stuff behind the counter, it just means it's ineligible for purchase for one of these reasons... often off limits to employees too. Hell, there are cases when an outlet gets a small amount of highly desired product and they flat out disallow employees from purchasing them, period. So, in some cases they actually get DISADVANTAGED when compared to the public.

Also, it gets a little tiresome to hear people complain about the benefits and the conspiracy theories of the employees - they get this and that, they do such and such. ...They make dam near minimum wage. Feel free to quit your job so you can work at a Nike outlet, make less than a living wage, but maybe get the inside track and a few bucks off some ghastly Foamposites that get returned twice a month.

No offense to anybody who works at a Nike outlet. But, for anybody with an actual career, I'm sure they'd gladly trade places with you professionally.

Last edited:
^^ very well said, I've said the same for foot locker and other companies. I'd much rather have my office job making good money with great benefits, than work at an outlet selling to retail customers working crap hours and even worse pay.. I'll rely on niketalk to give me info and keep my paycheck

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you stack the $5 survey gift cards or does it depend on the employee you go to?
All depends on the employee. I do it all the time on phone orders and in person. Just have to either get lucky or know how to talk to people. A mix of both always helps.

heres the trick

Copy and paste all the barcodes to Word then print and show to cashier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom