OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you stack the $5 survey gift cards or does it depend on the employee you go to?
All depends on the employee. I do it all the time on phone orders and in person. Just have to either get lucky or know how to talk to people. A mix of both always helps.
heres the trick

Copy and paste all the barcodes to Word then print and show to cashier.
That's one way to go about it.  I write them on a piece of paper or if I'm feeling lazy, I hand them my phone and scroll through the emails one by one.  They never give me any crap about it.  Guess it's about what kind of rapport you have with them.  The reps love when I walk in because they know money's about to be spent. 
laugh.gif

As for phone orders, just don't blatantly mention the fact that you're using the $5 offs from the online surveys.  They are considered gift cards and entered into the system as such.  Tell them you would like to apply a couple of gift cards to a portion of the balance.  Give them the #s...voila.

Last edited:
This goes back to the "I wish I would have known" years later. My outlet had cough drop foams for $99, oreo 6 for $60, footlocker and footaction had raging bulls and orlando dmp for $99.....and I skipped on the deal. Most didnt have my size, but if I would have known what I know now, you best believe I would have copped

This goes back to the "I wish I would have known" years later. My outlet had cough drop foams for $99, oreo 6 for $60, footlocker and footaction had raging bulls and orlando dmp for $99.....and I skipped on the deal. Most didnt have my size, but if I would have known what I know now, you best believe I would have copped

I got cough drops from tanger when they had them....and they had a 14 bro...I remember it as if it was yesterday..

Edit: forgive us for carrying on a conversation about outlet histories in the outlet thread

Last edited:
Right, as others have said, it's not a one-size-fits-all situation.

Many places have a policy that returns can't be put back on the floor for X amount of time. Now, whether that policy is always followed is a separate question. Sometimes the shoe goes right back out. As KC said, if it's new inventory, it may have to be scanned into the system before it can be re-sold. And, sometimes when there's stuff behind the counter, it just means it's ineligible for purchase for one of these reasons... often off limits to employees too. Hell, there are cases when an outlet gets a small amount of highly desired product and they flat out disallow employees from purchasing them, period. So, in some cases they actually get DISADVANTAGED when compared to the public.

Also, it gets a little tiresome to hear people complain about the benefits and the conspiracy theories of the employees - they get this and that, they do such and such. ...They make dam near minimum wage. Feel free to quit your job so you can work at a Nike outlet, make less than a living wage, but maybe get the inside track and a few bucks off some ghastly Foamposites that get returned twice a month.

No offense to anybody who works at a Nike outlet. But, for anybody with an actual career, I'm sure they'd gladly trade places with you professionally.

truth,

the only time boasting you got swoosh account and working at a shoe store is here or other shoe sites.. lol.. here you can be a god saying you got that swoosh, that store discount, and access to employee store.

Shoot I remember when the outlet thread was used to post outlet updates....

I lol'd truth, I mean if everyone could pick up the phone and make phone orders to marshals or ross it would be a different story but that's not the case, perhaps there should be a separate thread, it all started with the Olympic jackets smh lol went sideways from there

Thx. Please update here if you find anything out. I'm heading to perryville md outlet shortly so I'll update too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom